• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

administrator

Administrator
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Neat animations. Also helpful to remind you if headlights, tail lights and turn signals are on or not.

Sponsored

Last edited:

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
Fun fact: these features where first introduced in the 2022 Acura MDX Digital display.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
Though cool, I could see how that might get annoying too. One thing I wish or hope is truly purposeful is letting the driver know which tire has low air pressure instead of the general low pressure warning.

delfinom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord 2006 V6 EXL
Fun fact: these features where first introduced in the 2022 Acura MDX Digital display.
Actually, they were first introduced on the 2021 Honda Legend only available in Japan as their bleeding edge flagship sedan for the Honda brand. The Legend was also the initial platform for the traffic jam assist now being added to the Civic.

Last edited:

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Though cool, I could see how that might get annoying too. One thing I wish or hope is truly purposeful is letting the driver know which tire has low air pressure instead of the general low pressure warning.
Yeah our Ascent reads out the actual tire pressures which is cool.

The new dash suffers from information overload like Lucas’ Attack of the Clones. Trying too cram too much crap into the screen.

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah our Ascent reads out the actual tire pressures which is cool.

The new dash suffers from information overload like Lucas’ Attack of the Clones. Trying too cram too much crap into the screen.
Yeah a friend's old 2015 Altima told the tire pressures for each tire. Good info to have.
Sponsored