• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
I'm still not feeling it. I need to see more angles of the car, though.
Sponsored

ebhaynz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 2017
Not sure it will be this time... we've seen spy shots of the hatch with one and two exhaust outlets. Not that those might not be for other markets besides North America.... but I feel like we might end up seeing the 2.0L base engine at least on the LX model, if not the Sport model. If they do decide to make the turbo standard again, I think the Sport model(s) need to get another power bump (the 192hp tune from the accord would work perfectly for a sport or sport touring offering)
I have a feeling the sport hatch is going to be the NA 2.0L.. but I would much, much prefer it to be the 1.5L Turbo.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
I don't think they will downgrade the hatch besides maybe the LX as they will lose even more buyers from not having an Si hatch if that's what happens for the US. No Si hatch and I'm going to Toyota.

ebhaynz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 2017
No Si hatch and I'm going to Toyota.
I'm wondering what hatch to buy if no turbo in the sport hatch. I don't like the Toyota corolla hatch as doesn't have enough cargo room in back.

Soooo, that will lead me back to the civic sport touring hatch if it has the turbo & 27/28 cu ft cargo in back. I used to have a Scion xB so obviously I don't care what the exterior looks like lol.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
There are several hatch choices now. But it's up to you on what you need and if you want more performance or just a daily.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
I'm wondering what hatch to buy if no turbo in the sport hatch. I don't like the Toyota corolla hatch as doesn't have enough cargo room in back.

Soooo, that will lead me back to the civic sport touring hatch if it has the turbo & 27/28 cu ft cargo in back. I used to have a Scion xB so obviously I don't care what the exterior looks like lol.
It’ll have the turbo.

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Astra
I wish they'd give up this ugly shape and go for a more conventional hatchback design. The sloping rear end looks so odd.
It would seem that all manufacturers are going to a liftback style once the sedan reaches a certain size. There may be some marketing, style, size or technical reasons for this but it seems like everyone has done this.

Siblue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Civic 18 Type R
Love EPs
I had a black one in 03.
Sponsored