• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
IMO, the new Si looks too boring, the 10th R was too outlandish, but this seems to be the goldilocks, just right. So excited for the reveal.

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
That spoiler still on there, really hoping they change it, I don't like the look at all still, hasn't grown on me one bit, I'm sure seeing it without the wrap would help but I really like the more "attached" look of the 10th gen spoiler

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
That spoiler still on there, really hoping they change it, I don't like the look at all still, hasn't grown on me one bit, I'm sure seeing it without the wrap would help but I really like the more "attached" look of the 10th gen spoiler
I like better this spoiler. I see this more classy and less fast & the furious style.

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Doubtful it's getting changed this late in the game. The design makes me wonder if it's going to be adjustable.

ApexEight

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Civic Si sedan
I wonder if the HPD spoiler will bolt on using existing holes. Prefer it a lot more to this eBay design.

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Wouldn't be a very good look to release the 11th gen version of the sportcompact king that performs worse than the previous gen.

ASIMO Assassin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing interesting right now
The old one was pretty contentious, I can understand why Honda dialed it back.

It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I greatly prefer the ascetics of the new one. It looks more serious and purpose built to me. I also think it will likely be more solid than the current gen as well.
Sponsored