• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

CTR1633FK2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FL5 Racing Blue Euro spec
sry I don't exactly know what OBD scanner&app the original poster used, and I tried but I couldn't find the thread I read either.
But if your scanner finds 2 oil temp sensors then EU FK2 has it. Right now, the question is if the LogR temp is actually based on the sensor, or is purely calculated based on coolant temperature and ambient air temperature, just like Hondata suggested.
The Log R feature is only available for 2020+ facelifted FK8 and FL5

I tried to find out if the part actually exists on FL5 or not, but it looks like the online part shop didn't have that info yet.

UK 2018 FK8
11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Sets New FWD Track Record at Nürburgring! {filename}

US Honda Part 2020 FK8
View attachment 234150
The second engine is the 1.5L, not the k20C1

Rainy4s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VA WRX STI,
The second engine is the 1.5L, not the k20C1
is it? I used Hondapartsonline.com to find the Type R Oil Pan assembly figure for 2020 FK8

if that's wrong, I now use the figure Dreamshop provided, all the part number is the same. probably edit the first post to avoid confusion if that's the case.
11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Sets New FWD Track Record at Nürburgring! 1687371858771

CTR1633FK2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered the FL5 S grade at the local dealer. Not sure if I would get it. I am in Europe. :)
I cancelled the S grade order because it is taking too long to actually get it, and also because of the price difference of 7000 euro. I ordered the normal version instead.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
I cancelled the S grade order because it is taking too long to actually get it, and also because of the price difference of 7000 euro. I ordered the normal version instead.
I appreciate the update. Did your dealership provide any new information on the S grade? Is there any new collateral out similar to the one posted earlier in this thread on the differences? Also, when was it expected to be available?

CTR1633FK2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I appreciate the update. Did your dealership provide any new information on the S grade? Is there any new collateral out similar to the one posted earlier in this thread on the differences? Also, when was it expected to be available?
The dealer does not know more than we do, unfortunately. Honda did not provide any info to the dealerships besides the price. All in all it feels like Honda does not really want to sell this S grade version.
It might take 1 to 2 years to get it, they said.
Sponsored