• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

FL5JR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AW11
my dealers only taking names aka waiting list , won’t take deposit. Just today dealer called request for card details to get ready for allocation ( will only take money out if VIN number is attached to buyer name ) .

biggest Issue that is 90% of buyers want CW color . Rip
Sponsored

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
my dealers only taking names aka waiting list , won’t take deposit. Just today dealer called request for card details to get ready for allocation ( will only take money out if VIN number is attached to buyer name ) .

biggest Issue that is 90% of buyers want CW color . Rip
That's the color I want most. I am not a trendy color guy but the Sonic Gray is my second choice. Not sure I want to deal with any other color.

atlcivic

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1M
One local dealer I’ve been in contact with said they’re getting orders on availability. I asked what that means and they responded with this:
orders on availability means when and what color choices and customers putting down their deposits to reserve for themselves

I guess that just means they’re taking deposits with color preference? Strange terminology

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Ive reverted to blue, gray, white in that order. I’ll have ppfed. If black or red Im going with cosmetic ppf to change the color to blue or gray lol.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
One local dealer I’ve been in contact with said they’re getting orders on availability. I asked what that means and they responded with this:
orders on availability means when and what color choices and customers putting down their deposits to reserve for themselves

I guess that just means they’re taking deposits with color preference? Strange terminology
Thats a bunch of word salad they gave you, wtf does that mean?

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Bet you're the type that puts pussy on a pedestal too cause they rare.
Yikes! You can do better Boost. I believe in you.

You mean like that?