• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
You are missing my sarcasm. 400+ units went to Japanese dealers and can’t be sold.

I don’t necessarily buy in to this lotto news - lets see how it plays out.
Lol sorry trying to multitask here. Lotto isn't new to Canada. This was rumored from the start.
Sponsored

alTypeR

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ND2, 2022 CRV
Calling all Canadian!!!! Emergency!!!

My connection said news has broken at the dealership network, lottery system for Type R ONLY!!

He said 75% to existing type r owner then rest split between civic owner and new ppl.

Dealerships refunding deposits, please call you dealerships if you have deposits in and confirm. I'm going to message my people now.
Hello, new member here. Been lurking for a while. I had reached out to my GTA dealer this week. After reading Midnight Vtec’s post about his deposit being refunded. The manager I had left the deposit with said. Everything is good and is just waiting for Honda to release them.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Hello, new member here. Been lurking for a while. I had reached out to my GTA dealer this week. After reading Midnight Vtec’s post about his deposit being refunded. The manager I had left the deposit with said. Everything is good and is just waiting for Honda to release them.
Looks like there is still diverging information.... great....

As of now I still have 3 deposits out in the ether also. The ones I'm working with haven't notified me about anything yet. I guess we wait, they aren't responding to my texts either lol.

Wierd my friends dealership already jumped the gun to refund.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Gonna be blowing up some phones Monday…

alTypeR

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ND2, 2022 CRV
I think the lotto system is legit, as when i put my deposit down they talked about adding me to the system and that is up to Honda to assign an order number. They also told me at the time it would likely be next year before I would see it. I didn’t get to pic a colour. They said once they have pricing and programs I would need to go back to do another bill of sale. That was my experience.

DeSanke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Time for new one
I think the lotto system is legit, as when i put my deposit down they talked about adding me to the system and that is up to Honda to assign an order number. They also told me at the time it would likely be next year before I would see it. I didn’t get to pic a colour. They said once they have pricing and programs I would need to go back to do another bill of sale. That was my experience.
If it is indeed a lotto system, then make it one...none of this “fill out a survey” that makes you look like a social media influencer to get the chance to buy *cough* Toyota *cough*

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
sounds similar after I had my two deposits return I managed to get another one in at a very large dealer (but had to put down a larger deposit) and they told it was submitted directly into Honda Canada‘s queue. I think this may be likely for launch. I hate to admit but I kinda of hope so because otherwise I am 10th or so in line and dealer still have little to no info on if they will be allotted any cars.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
If it is indeed a lotto system, then make it one...none of this “fill out a survey” that makes you look like a social media influencer to get the chance to buy *cough* Toyota *cough*
Yeah that’s was bs from Toyota for sure!

alTypeR

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ND2, 2022 CRV
Totally agree this launch feels like a mess.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Earning the right to buy a car is stupid AF
This will not happen in the US
If dealerships couldn't do ADMs I think they would start a war lol. But it seems like the Ford EV purchasing trend is going to start the process though.

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
Well this will sour me right the fuck out of Honda for life if I get screwed by this launch. I’ve had my money down since January.

I guess I’ll be putting a deposit on a Golf R on Monday.