• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TLX Type-S / 2023 Civic Type-R / 2024 HRV EXL
Spent the good part of the day installing the Honda Access LED light kit's on the doors and center console... turned out pretty nice :thumbsup: Now on the other hand install was a Pain in the Ass!! the wiring and finding the correct wires to tap into.. and while I was in there ripping everything apart .. I went ahead and installed some ACUITY Shifter base bushings for good measure they firmed up the feel of the shifter when feels great!.. needless to say it's not the install to take on if you don't have patience :banghead::rofl:
Anyways here are some pic's and if any of you try to install this in the future I'll be glad to answer any questions you might have:wave:

11th Gen Honda Civic JDM Honda Access Interior LED Door Lights and Center Console Lights installed. FL5 Honda Access Door LED

11th Gen Honda Civic JDM Honda Access Interior LED Door Lights and Center Console Lights installed. FL5 Honda Access Door Pocket LED

11th Gen Honda Civic JDM Honda Access Interior LED Door Lights and Center Console Lights installed. FL5 Honda Access Drink holder LED

11th Gen Honda Civic JDM Honda Access Interior LED Door Lights and Center Console Lights installed. FL5 Honda Access center console LED

11th Gen Honda Civic JDM Honda Access Interior LED Door Lights and Center Console Lights installed. FL5 Honda Access LED install 1

11th Gen Honda Civic JDM Honda Access Interior LED Door Lights and Center Console Lights installed. FL5 Honda Access LED install 2

11th Gen Honda Civic JDM Honda Access Interior LED Door Lights and Center Console Lights installed. FL5 Honda Access LED install 3

11th Gen Honda Civic JDM Honda Access Interior LED Door Lights and Center Console Lights installed. FL5 Honda Access LED install 4

11th Gen Honda Civic JDM Honda Access Interior LED Door Lights and Center Console Lights installed. FL5 Honda Access LED install 5

11th Gen Honda Civic JDM Honda Access Interior LED Door Lights and Center Console Lights installed. FL5 Honda Access LED install 6

11th Gen Honda Civic JDM Honda Access Interior LED Door Lights and Center Console Lights installed. Acuity FL5 Shifter Base bushing install 1

11th Gen Honda Civic JDM Honda Access Interior LED Door Lights and Center Console Lights installed. Acuity FL5 Shifter Base bushing install 2
Sponsored

Scottyy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Spent the good part of the day installing the Honda Access LED light kit's on the doors and center console... turned out pretty nice :thumbsup: Now on the other hand install was a Pain in the Ass!! the wiring and finding the correct wires to tap into.. and while I was in there ripping everything apart .. I went ahead and installed some ACUITY Shifter base bushings for good measure they firmed up the feel of the shifter when feels great!.. needless to say it's not the install to take on if you don't have patience :banghead::rofl:
Anyways here are some pic's and if any of you try to install this in the future I'll be glad to answer any questions you might have:wave:

FL5 Honda Access Door LED.jpg

FL5 Honda Access Door Pocket LED.jpg

FL5 Honda Access Drink holder LED.jpg

FL5 Honda Access center console LED.jpg

FL5 Honda Access LED install 1.jpg

FL5 Honda Access LED install 2.jpg

FL5 Honda Access LED install 3.jpg

FL5 Honda Access LED install 4.jpg

FL5 Honda Access LED install 5.jpg

FL5 Honda Access LED install 6.jpg

Acuity FL5 Shifter Base bushing install 1.jpg

Acuity FL5 Shifter Base bushing install 2.jpg
Would you ever do a tutorial? 👀

OP
OP
JDM_DOHC_SiR

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would you ever do a tutorial? 👀
Funny that you say that…. I’m trying to put together a very simple “basic” set of instructions with some tips of the issues I ran into….
Might add it to the top post in a week or so :hmm:
It will be for the following.
Center console LED Kit
Door LED Kit
And Upgraded Footwell and Front Seat LED Kit ( which I have yet to post up )

:coffee:

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Funny that you say that…. I’m trying to put together a very simple “basic” set of instructions with some tips of the issues I ran into….
Center console LED Kit
Door LED Kit

Where did you get that upgraded metal footpad?

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
Center console LED Kit
Door LED Kit

Right on for hooking it up :thumbsup:
I did it for my FK8 and the hardest part is feeding the harness thru the door accordion ... that was painful :confused1: I might do this again. :hmm:

OP
OP
JDM_DOHC_SiR

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Right on for hooking it up :thumbsup:
I did it for my FK8 and the hardest part is feeding the harness thru the door accordion ... that was painful :confused1: I might do this again. :hmm:
Right on! you nailed it…the door plug was the biggest pain :confused1: it was easier on the 10th gen for sure… as you can see in the pictures I removed everything I could minus the airbag to get access to the connector to make it as painless as possible… that connector is bitch to say the least.. it has 4 half assed retaining clips on the outside under the rubber boot and once those are released it’s pretty straight forward .. then you release the upper blue clip to unset the harness:coffee:

Scottyy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Center console LED Kit
Door LED Kit

Awesome! Looking forward to it. Keep it up!

Scottyy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R

Do you have the link to where you bought the kit?

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica

That looks so good! The sight of everything torn apart gives me White Castle like heartburn though. You think a dealer would install it?
Sponsored