• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
Sheesh man. If the ADM hurt, just say that big dog!
I don't follow. I never paid an ADM on my FL5 so I can't speak to how it feels. That's an experience someone else can share with you.
Sponsored

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23ā€™ Type R
I don't follow. I never paid an ADM on my FL5 so I can't speak to how it feels. That's an experience someone else can share with you.
Fr!? Good for you! Help others get the same deal or close to it. Itā€™s not impossible!

I used to vtec

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Civic SI
Some were interested, some weren't. Just move on. Instead of obsessing about me and taking potshots, you should focus on securing a car. Keep spending your time calling on these dealers begging them to lower their ADMs and sitting on these waiting lists that will never bear fruit.
I apologize that pointing out your incredibly greedy and self-centered behavior hurt your feelings. Carry on!

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
You're also the guy that tried selling me a supposed lead for a lower-ADM car for a grand on here, so it's not terribly surprising you're someone who would want to limit the availability of this car for others to enjoy now that you have one yourself.
Yep. Me too. Real awesome member of the community right here. While others are happy to pass along info to help others, he puts his help behind a $1000 paywall.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
You're also the guy that tried selling me a supposed lead for a lower-ADM car for a grand on here, so it's not terribly surprising you're someone who would want to limit the availability of this car for others to enjoy now that you have one yourself.
Really paints a picture at this point.

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Candidly, I hope everyone who badly wants this car (especially the real Honda heads out there for which the FL5 is an attainable dream car) gets one at MSRP and in the color they want.

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23ā€™ Type R
Candidly, I hope everyone who badly wants this car (especially the real Honda heads out there for which the FL5 is an attainable dream car) gets one at MSRP and in the color they want.
Amen brotha.

ScumbagRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
You're also the guy that tried selling me (and others) a supposed lead for a lower-ADM car for a grand on here, so it's not terribly surprising you're someone who would want to limit the availability of this car for others to enjoy now that you have one yourself.
Damn, this is low and makes me sad. We are supposed to be a community here.

Maiko

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 b2600i
Hey guys, new to this forum but hopefully it'll help me out getting an FL5.

I haven't really tried but those market adjustments totally kill me, well that and the fact that there's nothing here in Colorado Springs.

Little info about myself. 30 and this would be my first new car purchase from a dealer. I've always had old manual cars so I wanted something nice and go all out but for a fair price.

Looking for adm under 5k, none if possible but I know how crazy things are. No preference in color. Also willing to travel depending on how my job is, we're kinda busy with field exercises all the time now.

Thanks everyone!

arsing116

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23ā€™ GRC CE, 23ā€™ Civic Si (Sold), 14ā€™ Evo X GSR
After 9 months of casual searchesā€¦ then 17 days of SERIOUS searching for a $5k adm FL5 in either Red or SGP..

SGP FL5 reserved for $5K adm. :headbang:
Congrats! Is the STI gone or are you trading it in?

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23ā€™ Type R
You wonā€™t miss it for long. Trust me on this. šŸ™‚
I better not! If this thing doesnā€™t give me the thrill of the STI or more..

IM PUTTING CASES ON ALL YOU B*****S!!!
*Denzel Washington impression*

Jkjk yeah I confirmed with some people on IG that switched from the same vehicle and they promised I wouldnā€™t regret it. I canā€™t wait bro.. so many tasteful mods planned!
Sponsored