• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Where's the cup so I can contribute?
Amazon ain’t delivered it yet weirdly, I was genuinely hoping it would be cheaper than that. I want nothing more than to see more of these cars on the road.

NERO808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 SGP Type R • ‘23 CW Type R
It’ll be much easier to get at MSRP than the FL5 for sure.
I actually have a 5K ADM Type R coming in the next couple of weeks in CW. Finance sheet has me at 55K OTD but seeing that the ITS will have me at 55/56K OTD now I’m starting to feel like there’s no point.

I was really hoping for 50-52K with everything.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Amazon ain’t delivered it yet weirdly, I was genuinely hoping it would be cheaper than that. I want nothing more than to see more of these cars on the road.
Well my shirt is now soaked.

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
Just coming here to say: "I told you".
Deriving the pricing is pretty easy. Just take the same difference between the Civic SI vs the Integra 6MT and add it to the cost of the CTR.
It was a simple calculation I don’t know why people thought it would be much cheaper. Seriously just doing the % you got to the exact number. I said 52k months ago

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
@Bpebler If I recall you were waiting on the ITS. Would be interested to hear your thoughts after the pricing announcement? Also, interested to hear what others who were waiting on the ITS think.

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ram, 20 Durango, 00 Cherokee, 99 Trans Am
@Bpebler If I recall you were waiting on the ITS. Would be interested to hear your thoughts after the pricing announcement? Also, interested to hear what others who were waiting on the ITS think.
Unfortunately, yes. If Acura dealers treat me proper on my trade, then I’ll play ball. I have deposits at 2 dealers (which sounds like that was pointless anyway due to what I’m understanding about the online reservation process. But a CTR with a lower ADM might make more . I want the ITS more, but I’m open to the CTR again also.

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Where's the cup so I can contribute?
It’s the same special cup used to protect the nuts. So while folks are crying into the special cup over ITS pricing, nuts are getting kicked by FL5 ADM.

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
It was a simple calculation I don’t know why people thought it would be much cheaper. Seriously just doing the % you got to the exact number. I said 52k months ago
Canadians are getting a deal. It's like 43k USD with the exchange rate

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Unfortunately, yes. If Acura dealers treat me proper on my trade, then I’ll play ball. I have deposits at 2 dealers (which sounds like that was pointless anyway due to what I’m understanding about the online reservation process. But a CTR with a lower ADM might make more . I want the ITS more, but I’m open to the CTR again also.
Same. I'm waiting on my trade-in value from them.. if I can trade in the aspec and pay a difference of 17-19k I might be still in.

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ram, 20 Durango, 00 Cherokee, 99 Trans Am
Same. I'm waiting on my trade-in value from them.. if I can trade in the aspec and pay a difference of 17-19k I might be still in.
I want to still be in. Plus if I can still sell my custom Jeep before it arrives & then combine my annual bonus for a couple years, I can pay it off. It’s just more a matter of, do I want to give up the most expensive vehicle I’ve ever bought so far (75k Ram) for this & be close to breaking even? Financially, no. Realistically, yes. 😆

Vol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
This should have the price of a Gotham Gray PMC

RickyJeezus

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Not a surprise to me....Acura is a luxury brand, and we all know luxury does not equal value. ITS will be a great used car to buy in a couple of years, but if you're looking to buy new and keep your money 'safe' Type R is the better option. Price will likely be the same for both when its all said and done (FL5 + markup, ITS at msrp)

First Name
Hong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
I paid for my 2005 RSX (Integra) Type S 24K out the door!
So whatever Acura is smoking, I want some.
Sponsored