• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jester’s FL5 build journal.

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Just chiming in to the Cusco risers as I was really interested with it too.

These photos are from ig with OEM wing:
(Added the ig handles if you want to check it further)
11th Gen Honda Civic Jester’s FL5 build journal. IMG_6224
11th Gen Honda Civic Jester’s FL5 build journal. IMG_6225

and these are with the Varis CF Wing which I think looks better with it being bigger and more aggressive imho.
11th Gen Honda Civic Jester’s FL5 build journal. IMG_6228
11th Gen Honda Civic Jester’s FL5 build journal. IMG_6226

Personally, I’m going to wait for the upcoming Voltex and Varis Evo to release more photos of their CF Wing and decide where I’m heading at.

hope it helps!
Sponsored

Last edited:

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I meant it’s this combo, Cusco risers with OEM CF wing or the Mugen wing as my choices of wings to go with.
Gotcha! I haven't ruled out a PRL wing option either, they made it sound like they have more than one in the works.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
I see you loading up. Just picked up the turbo, now this! 4P camshafts coming soon?:)

OP
OP
Jester04

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
I see you loading up. Just picked up the turbo, now this! 4P camshafts coming soon?:)
It is a possibility! Going to first test everything in steps and report findings to see if I can help the community spend their money wisely.

Also I personally like to test stuff before offering anything. But the cams might be coming in once I finish testing the fuel system on stock turbo, then with the MHI stage 2.

Have also considered doing the pump only first to get data for people that might want a bit more but not go too crazy.

But I love the recommendation😂, you sir are one of the good ones.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
It is a possibility! Going to first test everything in steps and report findings to see if I can help the community spend their money wisely.

Also I personally like to test stuff before offering anything. But the cams might be coming in once I finish testing the fuel system on stock turbo, then with the MHI stage 2.

Have also considered doing the pump only first to get data for people that might want a bit more but not go too crazy.

But I love the recommendation😂, you sir are one of the good ones.
I know you'll let us know what you decide to do and what you find in your testing. In 4P's testing those cams made excellent power up to 8,300 RPMs with the valvetrain and fueling to support it. The head was ported and it had a 60 lb/min turbo as well if my memory serves me correctly. Anyhow, looks like some serious fun!

OP
OP
Jester04

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
I know you'll let us know what you decide to do and what you find in your testing. In 4P's testing those cams made excellent power up to 8,300 RPMs with the valvetrain and fueling to support it. The head was ported and it had a 60 lb/min turbo as well if my memory serves me correctly. Anyhow, looks like some serious fun!
Yeah honestly the options are there to make some serious power. My goals are not too crazy since I track the car but goal is 7500rpms and high 400’s and see how it goes.

To get up there Motec would be needed, the oem ecu sadly gets a little wonky up there and the XDI pump is limited to 7,800rpms. Now if I was going port injection I would rock it to 8k just to see.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec