Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
đź›’ Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
IntegraForums
CivicX
👨🏻‍💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Log in
Register
New posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Members
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
MooMoo's latest activity
MooMoo
reacted to
Evox787's post
in the thread
Journal on 2024 Civic Type R 28362
with
Haha
.
Today at 5:42 AM
MooMoo
replied to the thread
Journal on 2024 Civic Type R 28362
.
yeah COTA going private is a real shame :( And yeah always a chance thats why you gotta get insurance which costs the same as a track...
Yesterday at 12:02 PM
MooMoo
reacted to
Evox787's post
in the thread
Journal on 2024 Civic Type R 28362
with
Like
.
I have the AFD gurney flap and really like carbon, but since my car is Boost Blue, I feel like the OE carbon doesn’t match too well...
Yesterday at 12:01 PM
MooMoo
reacted to
Evox787's post
in the thread
Journal on 2024 Civic Type R 28362
with
Like
.
Thanks! I’m more towards Fort Hood! Man, probably I can’t remember if that was the code I used 🤣. But definitely I will be putting...
Yesterday at 11:31 AM
MooMoo
replied to the thread
Journal on 2024 Civic Type R 28362
.
Yeah I am basically done moding the Type R and trust me, my mods are LIGHT, certainly compared to most of the people here that now have...
Yesterday at 11:31 AM
MooMoo
replied to the thread
Journal on 2024 Civic Type R 28362
.
ahha makes me happy the video is useful. Maybe it was you that used my code :D The heel mat is super nice but yeah maybe not super...
Yesterday at 10:34 AM
MooMoo
posted the thread
New York
FS - Counter Space Garage CP front brake pads - SOLD SOLD SOLD
in
Type R: Members Classifieds - Parts For Sale
.
I have some CSG CP pads with a ton of meat left. These are $400 pads and not gonna be needing them anymore so maybe someone wants to try...
Tuesday at 7:11 AM
MooMoo
replied to the thread
What parts from the 2027 are you swapping over
.
I thought the FL5 horn was wimpy, then I bought a 2000 AP1 S2000, lol, makes the FL5 horn feel totally ok
Saturday at 6:00 PM
MooMoo
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
Id not consider paragon pads myself (been there was not happy) but I did have the CPs and they were not enough on track for me. I know...
Sep 27, 2026
MooMoo
reacted to
mistople's post
in the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
with
Like
.
Update: track day was excellent. Car was excellent. Never saw coolant temps above 205 with the WOT plate + rain guard removed running at...
Sep 27, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
Is there a way to use the OEM center caps with TE37?
.
OEM type R caps? no. Not only would need it to be the same diameter but the prongs would have to be the right size too so doubt it...
Sep 27, 2026
MooMoo
reacted to
I♥️LCY's post
in the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
with
Like
.
working on an armrest partition for us.... if "you're into that kind of thing" :p
Sep 26, 2026
MooMoo
reacted to
APEXRaceParts's post
in the thread
New product release: HKS Hipermax Touring suspension for the FL5
with
Like
.
$1500 would be much harder to swallow for sure. I agree that the coilovers available in that pricepoint are skippable too, but I could...
Sep 22, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
New product release: HKS Hipermax Touring suspension for the FL5
.
I totally agree but I am under the impression these are about $1500 (or the fortune autos which are $1000 but then you have to get...
Sep 21, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
NEW @ TSP: Wide Angle Anti-Glare Mirrors for 22+ Civic / 26+ Prelude
.
I commend yall for not putting a logo on them! However I am surprised not a single company out there makes these not in blue, I think...
Sep 18, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
have fun at your track day Mistop, you will love the FL5
Sep 15, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
New product release: HKS Hipermax Touring suspension for the FL5
.
Camber plates are usually $400-$500 though so this seems to be priced right compared to the fortune auto. Seems like a nice package to...
Sep 14, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
its not just about speed, to some leaving AHA on will make the car drive better. What I am saying is don't just turn that off and never...
Sep 13, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
I have CPs and they don't have a super strong bite but strong enough, great modulation, they are dead quite. Its a great do all pad but...
Sep 13, 2026
MooMoo
reacted to
chadwicke619's post
in the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
with
Like
.
I'm not trying to invalidate your opinions - I just don't agree that the advice is valid for the scenario described. Someone going 7/10...
Sep 13, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
if stock suspension most people do camber lower ball joints. You get 3 adjustments, stock +1 and +2 ish. And can dial a little more or...
Sep 13, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
Personally Id save my time and money and just run it stock vs pins + alignment. But thats just me. Eventually get some camber on the...
Sep 13, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
If its a cool day the car will be totally fine and won't come close to "overheating". Removing the rain gutter does take no time though...
Sep 13, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
Virginia
Sold
.
Great deal, I wish I was in the market!
Sep 10, 2026
MooMoo
reacted to
jtlctr's post
in the thread
Opinions on PRL HVI filter
with
Haha
.
Dudes who installed K&N or PRL filters on their Model Ts in Oklahoma circa 1935 found out the hard way.
Sep 5, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
Opinions on PRL HVI filter
.
Come on, of course the oil filter is thinner, that is the point of the oil in it. The filter does not have to be as thick as the oil...
Sep 5, 2026
MooMoo
reacted to
Cueyo's post
in the thread
FL5 Intake Airbox Reference Thread
with
Like
.
I was scouring the forum for a definitive thread on intake airboxes for the FL5. I didn't find one, so I figured I'd make a reference...
Sep 5, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
Radar detector
.
I like my uniden R7 so I rec any uniden detector. Easy to mirror tap, look for my video on YouTube
Sep 1, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
PRL RMM or Wunderladen RMM
.
Funny that so many people have the complete experience with the 2 exact same products
Sep 1, 2026
MooMoo
reacted to
0x1d7's post
in the thread
FL5 Transformation With 4 Mods!
with
Haha
.
1. Canadian parking aids 2. Spoon stickers 3. Wheels scraping felt liners 4. Alberta license plate
Aug 28, 2026
MooMoo
reacted to
ctechauto's post
in the thread
RTA Filter tool?
with
Haha
.
No, theres one particular person that definitely is being super serious lol
Aug 27, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
RTA Filter tool?
.
I don't think anyone is being super serious here though, at least not how I been reading the thread
Aug 27, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
RTA Filter tool?
.
Haha I wish I was skinny. Fat and weak I guess lol you are the guy that opens a twist off beer bottle with a bottle opener. genius :)
Aug 27, 2026
MooMoo
reacted to
Cueyo's post
in the thread
RTA Filter tool?
with
Haha
.
It's because you don't have guns like me
Aug 26, 2026
MooMoo
reacted to
TW00Si's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Like
.
I agree with the Cow. Don’t delete the thread. It’s because of your posting, they are willing to work/compromise with you. Otherwise...
Aug 25, 2026
MooMoo
reacted to
HondaHoon's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Like
.
Yes, that is a good idea. I will update the main thread as well.
Aug 25, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
Respectfully disagree on the removal of the thread. This is the reason forums are wonderful and much better than Reddit and Fb groups...
Aug 25, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
Windshield replacement-FYI
.
lol exactly, there are countless people that have got the OEM type R glass with no issues at all safe light is terrilble, always
Aug 25, 2026
MooMoo
reacted to
Cueyo's post
in the thread
RTA Filter tool?
with
Haha
.
Another regarded individual, welcome to the club
Aug 25, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
RTA Filter tool?
.
because its another thing to buy and likely does not matter? I am all about torque values myself though but oil filters I always just...
Aug 24, 2026
MooMoo
reacted to
ctechauto's post
in the thread
RTA Filter tool?
with
Haha
.
:popcorn: Replies like these reminds me of interactions with tougefl5
Aug 24, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
3
Aug 21, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
FL5 Custom Engineered Michelin PS 4S
.
The walls look different as well. I bought 1 at tire rack and had it mounted and looked different.
Aug 21, 2026
MooMoo
reacted to
Jester04's post
in the thread
XDI or Full Race HPFP
with
Like
.
Not yet, waiting on some stuff but hoping by the end of the month to have an update.
Aug 21, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
Let me know if these first mods are solid
.
PLM is way way under PRL though, they should not be put into the same category.
Aug 13, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
Let me know if these first mods are solid
.
I see PRL as the Harbor Freight of the FL5 world vs walmar. They have some good products you just have to know what to buy. I have the...
Aug 12, 2026
MooMoo
reacted to
SKINNIE's post
in the thread
Let me know if these first mods are solid
with
Haha
.
Ahhh Yesss The basic FK8/FL5/DE5 starter pack.
Aug 12, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
Hello CivicXI! Mangoal Dash Cam Here
.
I already have a viofo so not in the market but I remember looking at the fitcam and not being impressed with the quality at all, it...
Aug 11, 2026
MooMoo
replied to the thread
What in your opinion is the best exhaust for the FL5?
.
I remember looking into it when I bought my miltek exhaust. I like to drive the car in +R with valve closed, sounds the best to me, on...
Aug 10, 2026
MooMoo
reacted to
Kuhal's post
in the thread
What in your opinion is the best exhaust for the FL5?
with
Like
.
Alright, Spoon Exhaust Installed. We recorded some data with a decibel readers. The car still a bit warm and will redo it with a cold...
Aug 10, 2026
Members
Top