• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

► APEX | Flow Formed Lightweight Wheels - Built to Perform

APEXRaceParts

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
11th Gen Honda Civic ► APEX | Flow Formed Lightweight Wheels - Built to Perform 52573591827_ae4d3fcf5d_b

Introducing APEX Flow Formed Track Wheels

For Your FL5 Civic Type-R

Since 2007, our mission at APEX is to produce lightweight wheels with extreme durability and unprecedented value for the performance driving community. Combining proven Motorsport design features, vehicle specific optimizations, and advanced flow-forming and forging technology, we engineer wheels that meet and exceed the diverse needs of weekend track warriors and competitive club racers. Our wheels have seen everything from the treacherous switchbacks at Pikes Peak International Hill Climb to the grueling NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill, and everything in between.

The right solution for every application. An optimized chassis setup begins with the right wheel and tire fitment, and without model-specific attention, maximum performance is compromised. We offer our wheels in several different widths, offsets and diameters to give drivers a choice between straightforward bolt-on fitments to more aggressive specialty fitments depending their goals for the car. Daily drivers and professional racers don't have the same needs, so why should they be forced to buy the same exact fitment?

Flow Formed Classic

11th Gen Honda Civic ► APEX | Flow Formed Lightweight Wheels - Built to Perform 52574053691_71d85973a8_b

EC-7 Fitments & Finishes:

11th Gen Honda Civic ► APEX | Flow Formed Lightweight Wheels - Built to Perform finishes-ec7-3x

FitmentFinishWeightMSRP
18x9.5 ET43​
Anthracite​
21.55 lbs​
$379.00​
18x9.5 ET43​
Race Silver​
21.55 lbs​
$379.00​
18x9.5 ET43​
Satin Black​
21.55 lbs​
$379.00​
18x9.5 ET58​
Anthracite​
20.65 lbs​
$379.00​
18x9.5 ET58​
Race Silver​
20.65 lbs​
$379.00​
18x9.5 ET58​
Satin Black​
20.65 lbs​
$379.00​

True VIA - JWL & Beyond

11th Gen Honda Civic ► APEX | Flow Formed Lightweight Wheels - Built to Perform 49695451916_1130ef3918_c

Many companies promote their wheels as being certified by the VIA when they actually aren’t. That’s like using the USDA logo on food without permission. APEX wheels get officially tested and registered by the VIA in Japan, and we have the proof to back it up. Japan’s JWL is a standard for wheel load ratings. Our wheels exceed those ratings. Most manufacturers only meet the minimum, while some even fall below—yet they still claim to be JWL. Always verify load ratings before you buy. Learn more about VIA and JWL

The APEX Advantage

APEX wheels have always been developed with function and performance in mind, and with a specific focus on solving problems that drivers encounter when pushing their cars to the limits. From 3D laser scanning OE and aftermarket big brake kits and suspension to exhaustive on-car fitment testing, APEX works to provide drivers with fitment options tailored not just to their car, but to the modifications and tire compounds they run as well.

Unmatched Support

Lifetime Structural Warranty

In the wheel industry it is easy to talk about making strong and lightweight wheels, but standing behind them is another matter entirely. All of our wheels come with a lifetime structural warranty and 1 year finish warranty, so you can be confident in your purchase.

50% Replacement Program

Let’s face it: Whether you are a weekend warrior practicing at the track, or a club racer pushing the limit for a podium finish, mistakes happen and even the best of parts can be damaged along the way. We are not really a performance company if we sell wheels in a way that penalizes the pursuit of driving at the limit. For this reason, we stepped up and created a program to significantly reduce the costs of properly maintaining a set of wheels by making replacements extremely affordable. Our unique APEX Wheel Replacement Program offers eligible customers replacement wheels at 50% off our standard prices.

Fitment Education

Do the number of wheel and tire fitment options mentioned by online armchair experts have your head spinning? Dive into our FL5 Civic Type-R Fitment Guide to take the guesswork out the equation. We've mapped out proven wheel fitment recipes for all types of enthusiasts, and accompanied them with a list of notable tire options appropriate for the intended use as well. If you still have lingering questions, reach out to an APEX Product Expert by sending us a PM or posting below.

Order Now

Questions?

Call: 925-245-0773

Email: [email protected]

Web: www.apexraceparts.com

Hours: M-F 9a-5p PST​
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
How can we petition for a group buy on these?
They just finished a group buy in these. It took restraint for me to not join. In the end... I wanted a different design than was was available for our cars.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
I checked out Apex as soon as I saw the post on youtube...will probably circle back and lookie when selection gets better.

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
How can we petition for a group buy on these?
We are currently offering our Tax Season sale for our flow formed wheel offerings. While we did recently have an 18" and 19" group buy for our forged wheels, at the moment we are not intending to offer a group buy for flow formed.

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Quick update for everyone.

11th Gen Honda Civic ► APEX | Flow Formed Lightweight Wheels - Built to Perform 52574056976_402d1046c6_b

We've launched our FL5 Civic Type-R Fitment Guide!

If you haven't seen one of our fitment guides before, it's a great way to get an idea of what fits, what mods are needed to make it fit, what clears brakes, and more! Hope you all find this beneficial and if you have any questions the guide doesn't answer, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us directly!​

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R

52574056976_402d1046c6_b.jpg

If you haven't seen one of our fitment guides before, it's a great way to get an idea of what fits, what mods are needed to make it fit, what clears brakes, and more! Hope you all find this beneficial and if you have any questions the guide doesn't answer, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us directly!​
Thanks for making the fitment guide. Lots of info on one page. I'm interested in a set of the 18x9.5 ET58 but I only see the 43mm offset when I search by 2023 Type R.

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Thanks for making the fitment guide. Lots of info on one page. I'm interested in a set of the 18x9.5 ET58 but I only see the 43mm offset when I search by 2023 Type R.
Apologies! We'll make sure to get that straightened out. Glad you found the fitment guide helpful though!

jashton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000

52574056976_402d1046c6_b.jpg

I'm assuming this is the 18x9.5 +43 pictured?

dng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Hi how much brake clearance is there with the Et58 Ec-7 18 inch wheels to the stock brakes? Would love to keep the offset close to OEM but worried about brakes being close to the wheels. In addition I see you suggest 265/35’s but would you know if 265/40’s would fit too? I see a few folks running 265/40/18 which would be great for rough roads around here

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
ETA December for the ET58 wheels? I was considering picking up a set of closer to stock offset wheels for a winter set but it doesn't look like these will work...

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Hi how much brake clearance is there with the Et58 Ec-7 18 inch wheels to the stock brakes? Would love to keep the offset close to OEM but worried about brakes being close to the wheels. In addition I see you suggest 265/35’s but would you know if 265/40’s would fit too? I see a few folks running 265/40/18 which would be great for rough roads around here
Whenever we consider a wheel to clear brakes, that means that it has a minimum of at least 3mm of clearance at the closest point. For OEM brakes this is measured with fresh, properly installed pads as well to avoid any issues from pad variance.

As for the tire size, stepping up to a 265/40 shouldn't cause too much headache for you. Though it will likely throw off the speedometer a bit more since it's a taller setup than stock.

ETA December for the ET58 wheels? I was considering picking up a set of closer to stock offset wheels for a winter set but it doesn't look like these will work...
We do have our 18x9.5" ET58 EC-7 in Anthracite in stock. However if you are interested in a different finish, then yes we are expecting our next batch closer to the end of the year.

Reactions: dng

simpleisbest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR, 2023 Subaru BRZ
I think when I measured mine, there was about 4mm at the tightest sections (the raised areas with the Brembo lettering).
Sponsored