• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

► Official APEX Wheels Showroom Gallery

ITSguy

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type s
Nice, thanks! I've been talking myself out of it bc a few certain unavoidable angles around the house but I think I can manage the drop especially with the taller tire as far as minor scraping is concerned.
I think you will be a much happier car owner if you just accept the wear and tear that is going to happen on the bottom of the front bumper :) It adds character
Sponsored

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ram, 20 Durango, 00 Cherokee, 99 Trans Am
I think you will be a much happier car owner if you just accept the wear and tear that is going to happen on the bottom of the front bumper :) It adds character
Oh that actually I'm not worried about. I have an HDPE splitter on there too and that stuff doesn't scrape, maybe barely a couple times - it's the 2 center flat top screws underneath on the front skid. We had a road repair n our neighborhood that's sinking and it's already basically driving into an upside down triangle. I've replaced them 3 times already. Just bought a bunch to always have on hand and used loctite, but we'll see.

Last edited:

rBobby

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Love my VS-5RSs for my track set up...
Apex VS-5RS 18x10.5" ET47 Wheels - 5x120mm / 64.1mm - Anthracite (ApexWheels.com)
Nitto NT01 275/35R18 tires (DiscountTireDirect.com)
Superspeed Cold Forged Tuner Lug Nuts | 16 - 22+ Civic, 23+ Integra × 1 (UnityPerformance.com)
Stock suspension, no spacers

20240425_162609.jpg
Looks good, do you have pictures from other angles?