• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Wait but is there no video footage? I would to hear how it sounds even with the fake exhaust lol
Maybe later. With spy shots, time is money. First person to submit to the mass media gets the highest payout. Video takes 10x more time to transmit and process, not to mention the lower resolution.
Sponsored

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Isn’t it weird that the 11th gen CTR gets leaked before the base 11th gen?

Any guesses where this will be manufactured? Ohio plant?
Not weird at all. I treat the Type R as a promotion for the civic.

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
It like a bmw and charger gave birth to this.
It's either the grill is going to be MASSIVE like Lexus or we gonna starting competing with BMW on bigger kidney stones.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N
OK here's why the grill "looks like" BMW.

It's a single opening with a tape/wrap over the badge, not two separate openings.

Obviously not 100% same since this is current gen, but you get the idea.

11th Gen Honda Civic 11th GEN CIVIC TYPE R SPIED!! aas

TMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
A lot of body panels look like they are exactly the same as the accord, including the windows and A/B pillars.
Looks civic to me

11th Gen Honda Civic 11th GEN CIVIC TYPE R SPIED!! proportions

Side windows are more reminiscent of the current accord, and the door handle location is different. Otherwise things are very very similar to current civic.

batman900

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R 2020 4Runner 2019 Camry 2011 Accord
Okay lets make a more fair comparison with 2 camo pictures of 10th gen and 11th gen
honda-civic-type-r-4.jpg
https___api.thedrive.com_wp-content_uploads_2020_05_9.jpeg
Thank you, this is what I've been picturing in my head and maybe it's just the angle or a number of things but it looks like a lower roof line and longer wheel base, feels like more of a sedan or wagon than a hot hatch.

Anyways speculating is all part of the fun.

JTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX
From what I can see I like it. The guys that see the Charger hints I can see that, too. But, I would rather have a Honda any day of the week. Not sure about the infotainment system. Wonder about the Speedo, Tach, Temp and Tank ? Hopefully, they will be your interesting.

iLovePho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW CTR #2060
I think it could the new Accord Euro-R. This is probably the overseas variant of the upcoming Acura TLX Type-S we're getting (full reveal coming on May 28th!). Back when the Acura TSX was here in the states, overseas markets were blessed with the same chassis/body, but had a K20A and was called the Accord Euro-R.

Zavage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6, Honda Accord CU1( Acura TSX 2nd Gen)
Back when the Acura TSX was here in the states, overseas markets were blessed with the same chassis/body, but had a K20A and was called the Accord Euro-R.
In Japan and only the first gen TSX. Not overseas. In the rest of the world the Acura TSX was a Honda Accord with various engines. The Accord with the K20 had also a Type S Package with suspension tuning and a bodykit.
Sponsored