• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Rusoman

First Name
Jairus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SE
I love the blue one.

God give me patience so I don't trade mine for this, I'm aiming for the Type R.

AegeanT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si, 2016 Honda Civic Touring (sold)
It's a nice looking car, but there's nothing unique that stands out to me. I looka t it the same way as I look at the newer corolla sedans. Just "meh". I feel like a lot of other companies (Hyundai) have done a good job at redesigning their vehicles. I feel like Honda took a step backwards here on the 11th gen.

I will wait for the Si and Type R since those are what I'm most interested in at this point. If the Si doesn't come in a hatch, it'll be off my list as I have zero interest in the sedan at this point. If the Type R isn't going to throw out a greater design like the previous Type R, then I'll either try to pick up a used CTR 10th gen if they're selling for a reasonable price by then, or just jump to a different brand, like the Hyundai N Line.

Time will tell. But as of right now, not jumping out of my seat.

JimmEEE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mz3
It's interesting to see a Golf parked next to it in the Honda HQ parking lot - Competitive analysis?
All the rest of the cars in those photos are Hondas.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Sedan Aegean Blue Metallic Spotted in Honda HQ Parking Lot. 1620265088176

Nice! Says "TOURING", I think. It's looking more upscale and mature for sure. Isn't that a regular civilian plate (vs manuf/dist plate)? It's getting closer to dealer lots, I guess.

nowaytoescape

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
The back really needs a spoiler. I wouldn’t mind seeing the spoiler the 10th gen Si had on this. I hope that’s what they’ll put on the Si. Plus the one “usb” exhaust. I was always fond of those on the 10th gen Sport and Si.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N
It's a nice looking car, but there's nothing unique that stands out to me. I looka t it the same way as I look at the newer corolla sedans. Just "meh". I feel like a lot of other companies (Hyundai) have done a good job at redesigning their vehicles. I feel like Honda took a step backwards here on the 11th gen.

I will wait for the Si and Type R since those are what I'm most interested in at this point. If the Si doesn't come in a hatch, it'll be off my list as I have zero interest in the sedan at this point. If the Type R isn't going to throw out a greater design like the previous Type R, then I'll either try to pick up a used CTR 10th gen if they're selling for a reasonable price by then, or just jump to a different brand, like the Hyundai N Line.

Time will tell. But as of right now, not jumping out of my seat.

Hyundai's in the other side of the spectrum. It's the most aggressive looking one in the segment, while this (along with Jetta and Forte) is one of the most subtle looking one. And that's where personal preferences come in to play.
I personally don't like how the newer Elantra looks. I think previous gen (pre-refresh) looked amazing, especially in sport trim.
That probably explains why I like 11th gen Civic's design.
But again, it's all about personal preference.

Oh and N line isn't exactly a performer compared to the Type R and Si.
It's got similar power to 10th gen Si but does not come with LSD. That's critical imo.
Go full on N if you want anything good from Hyundai.
Even then, I'd still go with the CTR but that's just my personal opinion.

Feddy_Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
The more I see this car the more I’m disappointed. I love the overall shape and interior, but I can’t look at the front end or those ugly taillights without feeling my stomach turn. Honda was soooooo close to nailing it, but whiffed on the front/rear design. I look forward to an eventual mid-cycle refresh that can improve this.