• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
I don't disagree with that either... I also think Honda has multiple reveals lined up as well which they'll want to have their own special highlights for... especially the potential concept reveal for their new GM sourced EV crossover.
Yeah that was one of the things Honda was set to reveal at the autoshow. Saw some parents for some Honda Concepts. It could be named “Prologue” as they just trademarked the name for Electric vehicles primarily.
Sponsored

Zavage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6, Honda Accord CU1( Acura TSX 2nd Gen)
In this picture the Civic looks way too high, reminds me of the 5/6. Gen Civic, where even with 1" shorter springs made barely any difference.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Yeah that was one of the things Honda was set to reveal at the autoshow. Saw some parents for some Honda Concepts. It could be named “Prologue” as they just trademarked the name for Electric vehicles primarily.
Yea, I saw the articles about the Prologue. Honda has a lot of stuff on their plate for this year.

- New CRV
- New Pilot
- New Civic
- New HRV
- EV Crossover
- Acura ILX replacement
- Acura Type S variant releases

Not to mention the potential what if's still hanging about
- Whatever Prologue might be based on trademark filing and patent images
- Still the fact they renewed the CR-Z trademark after letting it expire in 2017
- the new "Trailsport" trademark filing

The last two would be amazing, if unlikely, additions for the lineup, especially given Honda's direction of electrification. A Prologue halo EV sports car to top the range, and a more affordable entry level sport hybrid CRZ would both be welcome additions and help boost the brand image overall, as well as their future electric plans. But again, I'm not holding my breath. They could both end up being names for EV crossovers instead :(

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
*sighhhh* so nothings changed from the protype reveal and the leaked one from shanghai auto show?
Really bummed... cant wait for hatchback now =(

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Sedan First Official Image! Specs and Info Coming April 28 sigh

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
Yea, I saw the articles about the Prologue. Honda has a lot of stuff on their plate for this year.

- New CRV
- New Pilot
- New Civic
- New HRV
- EV Crossover
- Acura ILX replacement
- Acura Type S variant releases

Not to mention the potential what if's still hanging about
- Whatever Prologue might be based on trademark filing and patent images
- Still the fact they renewed the CR-Z trademark after letting it expire in 2017
- the new "Trailsport" trademark filing

The last two would be amazing, if unlikely, additions for the lineup, especially given Honda's direction of electrification. A Prologue halo EV sports car to top the range, and a more affordable entry level sport hybrid CRZ would both be welcome additions and help boost the brand image overall, as well as their future electric plans. But again, I'm not holding my breath. They could both end up being names for EV crossovers instead :(
100% they have a lot on there plate. The HRV, CRV and Pilot are huge for Honda. Surprisingly I wouldn’t doubt we would see the CRV at the tail end of this year with the HRV and Pilot next year. We know the Civic is coming within a few months and Hatchback to follow in the Fall. ILX replacement comes next year which we all know about since the leaked dealer diagram. As of right now the Type S models are a huge thing for Acura, they will be doing a Type S version supposedly of the Electric model they have coming in 2024. CRZ I could see coming back at one point either a hybrid version or a full on Electric model. Trail sport will be like what Toyota has with TRD off road models. Well now TRD is going to switch to GR off road.

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
USA-367, 2011 Civic Si
The headunit stands up high like on my wife's 2020 RDX. As long as that is touch screen, that will be a nice upgrade from the current gen headunit which sits lower in the dash. I also hope Honda didn't skimp out on headunit CPU. My 9th gen Si and my 10th gen CTR have noticeably underpowered CPU performance on the headunit, noticeable with CarPlay and Android auto.

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
USA-367, 2011 Civic Si
Because the base sedan looks so much like the prototype, my guess is the prototype could be what the Si will look like, with blacked out trim and wheels

Captain

Ghost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Civic Touring - 2020 BMW M340ixdrive
Side mirrors can be like 10th gen
Lower grill is too much big
Besides fog light there is like parking sensor
3rd brake light can be led
Can be side marker on the side bumper like 10th gen but different location
Headlights looks like still halogen for some trim i think.
11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Sedan First Official Image! Specs and Info Coming April 28 2022-Honda-Civic-Sedan

mammamia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
The front of the 10th gen non-sport/Si models has kind of a softer/weaker look to it too. I don't think that nose is that much of a change in terms of aggressiveness/sportiness level. As long as the Si has something sharper.

dbowe4415

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mazda3 s Grand Touring Hatchback
Seeing those side-by-side pictures is helpful in comparing the design of both 10th and 11th generation Sedans.

I can already tell that I prefer the side profile of the 11th gen, but the chrome piece across the front of the 10th gen looks much better. It looks much bolder IMO. The fog light casing on the 11th gen looks a lot better to me, though - less plastic is better, but none would have been best.

Interior photos are going to be huge for me. That's an area that the 11th gen, based on the prototype, should be significantly improved in comparison to the 10th gen. I had some challenges with my 10th gen's infotainment system, so I hope the new one is even better than the current newer Honda infotainment system.