• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2022 Civic Si aftermarket exhaust choices?

Rikdrt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, Honda Civic Si
Still on the fence about this…. I like the stock but how or who provides a very moderate increase in “good” sound without sounding like a kid that welded the mufflers off…. Idk. Getting that itch again but at near 1k…. Dont want to regret it either.
Sponsored

crgonza19

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
So as far as exhaust options currently you have REMARK, 27WON, BORLA, and MAGNAFLOW. I'm sure there are smaller companies that made exhausts too, but there are the ones I know about. Im waiting for MAPERFORMANCE because they made the best-sounding 10th gen si exhaust in my opinion.

22-Si

First Name
Utku
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
I like the sound of the 27WON exhaust. It sounds a bit louder without losing the sound signature of the stock exhaust, and it also adds to the “deep” sound of the stock exhaust. I haven’t purchased their exhaust yet, since its a bit pricey for me, but i am planning on buying it as my next modification. I didn’t know about maperformance’s exhaust sounding good on the 10th gen and i might wait for their exhaust as well, although, I don’t think they have the 11th gen si in their arsenal.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
I'm liking the Remark exhaust clips more than any other so far. That's what my money is on when I'm ready.

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
IMO the 27Won setup sounds the best and was what I had planned for if I didn't trade in the Si. Based on a visit to their shop and the experience I have with their FSTB and brake brace which is now on my FL5, they make quality stuff.

OP
OP
Rikdrt1

Rikdrt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, Honda Civic Si
as i look at this closer… i seem to like the fact the 27W exhaust has the small mufflers. Maybe less raspy than the remark that dont have them. Not sure but trying to figure out how the 27’s can be louder than the others.

Shingo_Shoji

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic SI
Has anyone bought the single exit from megan racing? I am waiting for PRL's N1 single exit but im getting impatient

Dopenutz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 civic si
I have remark. It sounds pretty good. Its abit drony when cold but after about 10min its not bad at all. I dont find it raspy at all and its burbles a good amount which is my favorite part. If your gonna be keeping the stock downpipe i think this is a great option and its the cheapest so far.

ctreulieb

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Another is from ark performance. I think it sounds pretty good from the clips I’ve heard. Not sure about build quality as not many people have this one. I wanna do more research on it.

DoubleRFe1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic SI
So far Spoon, 27won, Dc Sports and Functionwerk IMO are great options because they offer a front pipe back exhaust systems (front pipe included). Patiently waiting on the PRL N1 exhaust to drop. That might be a very good option paired with the prl front pipe. There more options out there I personal just like these. Now price ,pipe diameter and sound does vary from all of these systems so have to figure out what's best for you.
Sponsored

Last edited: