• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2022 Civic Sport Hatchback 6MT Boost Blue Available For Sale NO MARKUP

DominicHonda

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX, 2023 Honda HR-V EX-L
Hi guys, I work at a Honda store in the western suburbs of Chicago and we have a 2022 Civic Hatchback Sport 6 Speed Manual in Boost Blue that is scheduled the be built next week and I would love to help one of you guys secure it. This vehicle will be sold at MSRP of $25,510 with no markup or forced accessory/protection packages. We collect a $500 deposit to get the process started.

As I have stated here before it is a challenging market and it hurts to see these unnecessary markups around the nation. Would love to help out with securing this vehicle for one of you guys, please inbox me if you're interested.

Best,
Dominic

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Sport Hatchback 6MT Boost Blue Available For Sale NO MARKUP 1636221885604
Sponsored

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
@DominicHonda, Holy CRAP that's a good deal!
Debatable. A like-new 2018 Sport Hatchback purchased for $12.5k in 2019 with a rebuilt title. Now that's a good deal. :cool: I guess it's all relative, but I can't see spending that much $$$ and not at least getting the 1.5T. Man, I miss the good old days...

GLWS OP.

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic LX coupe, 6 spd; '20 Civic Sport sdn, 6
Debatable. A like-new 2018 Sport Hatchback purchased for $12.5k in 2019 with a rebuilt title. Now that's a good deal. :cool: I guess it's all relative, but I can't see spending that much $$$ and not at least getting the 1.5T. Man, I miss the good old days...

GLWS OP.
Have you ever driven the 10th Gen 2.0 NA with the manual?

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Have you ever driven the 10th Gen 2.0 NA with the manual?
Only briefly.... a test drive of a 2019 Sport Sedan. The shifter feel was long/numb and the clutch was a wet noodle.

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic LX coupe, 6 spd; '20 Civic Sport sdn, 6
Only briefly.... a test drive of a 2019 Sport Sedan. The shifter feel was long/numb and the clutch was a wet noodle.
Ah. OK. Well at least it's an informed opinion.

Wingman520

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback
That’s a heck of a deal!!!

Random side question: Have you seen at your dealer the Smokey muave pearl color at all? Not to hijack a thread, but I’ve been trying to find real photos of that color and come up short on my searches besides press photos in that color.

OP
OP
DominicHonda

DominicHonda

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s a heck of a deal!!!

Random side question: Have you seen at your dealer the Smokey muave pearl color at all? Not to hijack a thread, but I’ve been trying to find real photos of that color and come up short on my searches besides press photos in that color.
We have not received a Smokey Mauve Civic yet and our inventory manager does not intend on ordering one until someone asks for one. :)

Wingman520

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback
We have not received a Smokey Mauve Civic yet and our inventory manager does not intend on ordering one until someone asks for one. :)
Makes sense entirely. My local dealer in Ohio has been waiting for 3 months since they put a request in for one. Trying to get one myself with them, so hopefully they can get one in.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline

AlexT

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 nissan titan pro4x future car 2022 civic si o
Hi guys, I work at a Honda store in the western suburbs of Chicago and we have a 2022 Civic Hatchback Sport 6 Speed Manual in Boost Blue that is scheduled the be built next week and I would love to help one of you guys secure it. This vehicle will be sold at MSRP of $25,510 with no markup or forced accessory/protection packages. We collect a $500 deposit to get the process started.

As I have stated here before it is a challenging market and it hurts to see these unnecessary markups around the nation. Would love to help out with securing this vehicle for one of you guys, please inbox me if you're interested.

Best,
Dominic

1636221885604.png
Can you ship it to ca? Very interested

OP
OP
DominicHonda

DominicHonda

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can you ship it to ca? Very interested
We do not work directly with any shipping companies, you can either arrange shipping yourself or purchase a plane ticket and drive it back. :)

Shoryuken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB hatchback Sport
Can you sell to CA residents?
Sponsored