• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
I had a champ white 2019, not sure what the plan will be for this one as far as colour but damn I can’t wait.

HawaiiPunch

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Elantra N
Same, I had. Boost Blue. Honda ruined it by offering it on the base model.
Love BB, but you’re totally right. That’s why I’m going to get CW, if I’m buying a Type R I want it to be special and CW is a fantastic exclusive colour. I doubt they’d ever put that on a base model.

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Same, I had. Boost Blue. Honda ruined it by offering it on the base model.
Excuse me sir…??
But the base model does not lol.

I refuse for my baby to be “lumped-in” with those base model folks below my far superior boost blue sport! ??

11th Gen Honda Civic ? 2022 Civic Type R Spied Inside & Out (First Interior Shots)! 265/30/19 tires revealed. 3193B733-42FF-4083-9C3D-17DBB387C4F3

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
I'd be less but hurt if it was only available on the top trim, but the sport is just an LX with a few appearance mods. No offence, its a good looking car but when you pony up for a limited car in an exclusive color and the following year the manufacturer offers it on a basic model it's disheartening an takes away from the specialness of the car.

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
I'd be less but hurt if it was only available on the top trim, but the sport is just an LX with a few appearance mods. No offence, its a good looking car but when you pony up for a limited car in an exclusive color and the following year the manufacturer offers it on a basic model it's disheartening an takes away from the specialness of the car.
All kidding aside yes, I do believe that too. Certain colors like CW, PY, BB. Certain ones should be reserved for the Halo cars. I was shopping Silver anyway lol, so I would have understood if BB stayed with the CTR.

vtec_bhoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Will Honda announce the date and venue of the reveal beforehand? Or will it be a surprise, on the day reveal?

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
USA-367, 2011 Civic Si
What did Honda pro Jason hype us up for?
As far as I can tell, nothing substantial. He went to Lindsey Honda, looked at a bunch of nice classics and current day models, and visited a research and development facility. There was nothing new that came out in terms of the new CTR

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Honda Pro Jason did say he couldn't talk about the big reason for the visit until the 22nd. Could it be about the new type r?????? I really hope so.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
Honda Pro Jason did say he couldn't talk about the big reason for the visit until the 22nd. Could it be about the new type r?????? I really hope so.

I am hoping info on the Type R or the Integra Type S.