• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jwc413

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
For real what’s the big deal!? I can’t wait much longer lol and anytime new info comes out it’s the same thing we already knew
Sponsored

notthatlargo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
HondaProJason posted this, not sure what to make of it:

The CTR LE topped out at 180mph, could this new CTR hit 192mph? Would be awesome if so
I'm really trying to set my expectations low and not expect any news on the Type R. But yeah, would be awesome to have something concrete...

sackofcheese

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI, 1994 Miata (track toy)
It’s probably close to the truth that 90+% CTR owners won’t run in SCCA or go near a track. The rest just use it as a daily driver or grocery getter and buy the most cost-effective tires when they wear out.
I was just pointing out that people have successfully run that size on the FK8 for performance driving. Its not a shocker to me to see the test mules on them. The 20s that came on the FK8 didn't have great replacement options either.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
I was just pointing out that people have successfully run that size on the FK8 for performance driving. Its not a shocker to me to see the test mules on them. The 20s that came on the FK8 didn't have great replacement options either.

On my 2020 I just bought everyone's take offs when they swapped wheels so I could keep running them at a cheaper cost.

Mine was just for for family duty and driving to/from work. I just like the way the car drove on them. If I did swap wheels it would have been 19s with similar compound.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack
another one

This car is going to be sick.

Sometimes little to no power increase means they get to focus more on other areas, like improving on what was already a great handling FK8 chassis. I’ll take that over extra power any day.

BTW, I’m loving those wide fenders. Something as pronounced would be typical of a BMW ///M car.