• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

delfinom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord 2006 V6 EXL
That Sonic Gray Pearl looks incredible! Also, paying over MSRP for just about anything is a no-go.
Eh, it's far too early to haggle the price of a car they had on the lot for just a week or less. Also if a person has money, who cares if they pay MSRP to save themselves the hassle of haggling or the dealer trying to recoup the profit through other nonsense.
Sponsored

bguttery

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan Touring
Is it different than the last generation’s color? The 10th gens with it definitely look blue outside during the day
I doubt it, but personally it doesn’t look blue to me. Everyone’s eye is different though.

DmhCmh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring, 2002 Mazda Miata LS
I had a service appt yesterday and checked around to see if any '22s were on the lot. I found an LX which had a spot next to it so I could grab a pic. The thing that struck me on first seeing it was that the front looks low and wide - the detailing and angles around the headlights are completely absent in any photos. It's a nice update of the Accord's fastback look. I can't wait to see the hatch in person.
Sponsored

Attachments