• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
So are you taking pre-orders on the 16th or on the 22nd? @PRL Motorsports

1663082302584.png

Pre orders will go live on the 16th. We noticed this issue in the videos and fixed them everywhere else except the forums it looks like. Mark your calendars for the 16th!!

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Just installed mine and love the PSSSHHHHH sounds. I can feel MORE POWA in the butt dyno as well. Now waiting for the cold air and turbo inlet.

AshSerigala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11-Gen Honda Civic Hatchback Sport-Touring
Just installed mine and love the PSSSHHHHH sounds. I can feel MORE POWA in the butt dyno as well. Now waiting for the cold air and turbo inlet.
I wasn't sure what to expect when I got mine installed. The car went from dead silent to having a "Woosh" air sucking-in as you throttle up fast, and"Pssshhh" when you let off. Two sounds I never heard with stock.

Now that I have it, part of me wants to know what the new Short-Ram PRL has on pre-orders, will sound like. As that one is louder yet. I like hearing the sounds, and a part of me wouldnt mind hearing it even more ( Road noise kinda blends it out sometimes ) But the enclosure of the high-volume intake, technically performs better,less heatsoak and blabla.

I just want loudh induction noises and good cooling...haha. Just need a vented enclosure and shove a crap ton of air into it so engine-bay heat doesnt suck in..right? hah

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
I wasn't sure what to expect when I got mine installed. The car went from dead silent to having a "Woosh" air sucking-in as you throttle up fast, and"Pssshhh" when you let off. Two sounds I never heard with stock.

Now that I have it, part of me wants to know what the new Short-Ram PRL has on pre-orders, will sound like. As that one is louder yet. I like hearing the sounds, and a part of me wouldnt mind hearing it even more ( Road noise kinda blends it out sometimes ) But the enclosure of the high-volume intake, technically performs better,less heatsoak and blabla.

I just want loudh induction noises and good cooling...haha. Just need a vented enclosure and shove a crap ton of air into it so engine-bay heat doesnt suck in..right? hah
The PRL cold air duct and opening the fog light hole basically does that.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Installed the cold air duct and intercooler resonator delete today and HOLY HELL the Psssshhhh sounds you get from this thing now and the better pickup on throttle is amazing. I need the intercooler and pipes now. :drool:

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
@PRL Motorsports Have you guys thought about making a duct piece that connects to the fog light hole on models that come without them and directs to the cold air duct? I opened mine up and I am going to put some mesh over the hole to keep out debris. I'll have to check what my intake temps are when I get a KTuner again.
Sponsored