• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

theman631

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 ITR, 23 CTR
Appreciate this!! Checks out, I'm in WI and have been called on the red one in racine and bought the white one in Kenosha.

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
I created this a while back for the fk8 and figured others would find this helpful. I have automated the script to update the cars daily. Also can only do to US market sorry
https://stevenmatchett.github.io/fl5-civic-type-r-finder/
Wow man that's great! If possible, can you add a "filter by color" option like you have done for "in transit" and "at dealer" options? That would just make it easier still than it already has become thanks to you!

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360

FC3xAP2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 S2000
Nothing for the upper midwest... starting to not feel good about getting one anytime soon

GJPEN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru WRX STI
I have been in contact with about 20 dealers through online and text. Almost seems a matter of fact no one is budging below 10k ADM. I would do 5, but a 20-30% mark up just makes me think about a CLA 45 or RS3 at that point.

ScumbagRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
I have been in contact with about 20 dealers through online and text. Almost seems a matter of fact no one is budging below 10k ADM. I would do 5, but a 20-30% mark up just makes me think about a CLA 45 or RS3 at that point.
Patience will be key here. Let the initial wave die down, wait for the economy to continue to slump...my guess is that if you are willing to wait up to a year, under $5k ADM will be doable.

Hell, we might even get some minor improvements in MY2024 😆

Village911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #839
Patience will be key here. Let the initial wave die down, wait for the economy to continue to slump...my guess is that if you are willing to wait up to a year, under $5k ADM will be doable.

Hell, we might even get some minor improvements in MY2024 😆
Rates will go down next year and Fed will buy more, stable debt market continues without a huge crash.

In that scenario, I'm expecting similar ADMs.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Type R
Well this map shows mine in transit to my dealer. But I just got off the phone with them and they're claiming not to have recieved the allocation yet... Is your information possibly ahead of Honda iN? Trying to figure out if I'm getting the run around...

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
Well this map shows mine in transit to my dealer. But I just got off the phone with them and they're claiming not to have recieved the allocation yet... Is your information possibly ahead of Honda iN? Trying to figure out if I'm getting the run around...
Find the location associated with your dealer then call back with the VIN number attached to it. Sounds like your rep either doesn't know what they are talking about or they are giving you the go around. The information on the link should be accurate.

dng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Thanks Steven for this. Just curious, how do you generate cars.js? Is there a VIN API that’s exposed by Honda?

OP
OP
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata (cause fun)
Wow man that's great! If possible, can you add a "filter by color" option like you have done for "in transit" and "at dealer" options? That would just make it easier still than it already has become thanks to you!
Done

This is great, thank you for your help!

Will this automatically update as dealerships get new allocations or is this something you will have to update once a week?
Updates every morning at 7 am EST

You should be able to see the car on the honda inventory search for your dealer. Likely an easier link to share than mine since its coming right from honda. Just enter the dealers zip code

https://automobiles.honda.com/tools...c-type-r&modelyear=2023&trimname=Civic Type R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Type R