• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

UnknownFL5

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2)240sx,EK hatch, gsr DC,waiting on fl5

UnknownFL5

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2)240sx,EK hatch, gsr DC,waiting on fl5
I wonder why my dealership keeps getting skipped. I am seeing a lot of surrounding dealers even one thatā€™s super small and even they got their 2nd one. The one Iā€™m getting mine from is of decent size and sells alot. Figured they would get an allocation soon

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
6 months in and theyā€™ve sold only about 1000 cars (1200 on the tracker but 200 are sitting at dealerships). Hopefully a bunch of Integra type sā€™s get cranked out and drive down demand for the fl5.

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
6 months in and theyā€™ve sold only about 1000 cars (1200 on the tracker but 200 are sitting at dealerships). Hopefully a bunch of Integra type sā€™s get cranked out and drive down demand for the fl5.
I was getting close to throwing down $8k markup just yesterday but my patience kicked in. Hold, hold, hold!

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I was getting close to throwing down $8k markup just yesterday but my patience kicked in. Hold, hold, hold!
Iā€™d say wait till fall. Integras will start being sold in June so that might ease ADM pressure a few months later.

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I'm hoping, but in reality I bet that the Tegs start at 10K over.
If you look at the Integra Forums, some people already have deposits at dealers for MSRP, and there's others whose dealers told them 3-4k over MSRP. One Canadian guy found out his dealer is getting 12 Integra Type S's this year, so it seems like Integra production will be a lot less constrained.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
If you look at the Integra Forums, some people already have deposits at dealers for MSRP, and there's others whose dealers told them 3-4k over MSRP. One Canadian guy found out his dealer is getting 12 Integra Type S's this year, so it seems like Integra production will be a lot less constrained.

This is good news.

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I guess I forgot about the seat related stop sale, once that gets sorted out maybe we'll see a good influx of more cars?

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
I'm going to continue calling CTR dealers and use the ITS as a bargaining chip.

"Why should I pay more for a lesser car?"

I don't actually mean this from my heart -- they're two different cars but I'm just doing my part in aggressively bringing that ADM down as close to $0 as possible.

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
I guess I forgot about the seat related stop sale, once that gets sorted out maybe we'll see a good influx of more cars?
The entire Southeast region recently got a huge shipment so it doesn't seem like things have stopped, although the entire production/manufacturing/shipping chain is a lot more complex than I can imagine lol

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
The entire Southeast region recently got a huge shipment so it doesn't seem like things have stopped, although the entire production/manufacturing/shipping chain is a lot more complex than I can imagine lol
I think that was before the stop sale was announced though. The tracker has shown 1260ish for like over a month now.
Sponsored