• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TW FG2
Review from Jonathan Rivers (Acura Product Planner for the Type S line) on the CTR and ITS.

Sponsored

hammeredsole

First Name
Mister
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Odyssey Elite, F150 Tremor, CRV Hybrid Sport-L
I'm sorry, but I have a hard time digesting reviews from people who appear to have only started driving a few years ago.

JCZ5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
718 GT4, 992 Targa 4 GTS
Wow EVO/Henry C. stating the best feeling manual shifter. High praise indeed and what I wanted to know for the longest time.

But how does the shifter feel compared to a GT Porsche?

Last edited:

TW00Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 S2000, 2023 CTR

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Wow. Very interesting... and based on the info about the brake vectoring active system, it may make a difference when we change out wheels and tires. Not sure how they calibrate their system and what would or wouldn't impact performance. Hope those who make changes and track the car report on corner handling -- esp if you have used different wheel setups.
Since the vehicle is trying to accomplish what it thinks you are trying to do (his words, not mine), that is where the setup is adjusting itself. It tries to do what you tell it to do by steering and throttling. So, in theory, it will maximize the benefits of proper modification?

Here I thought I was Aryton Senna. It turns out I have an FWD Nissan GTR.