• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TDC50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Type R, C7 Corvette Grand Sport, Alfa Gulia

fredzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sienna, GR86, FL5
interesting the reviewer was so stuck on heated seats. They are cloth and warm upon their own just being against your clothing. Heated seats are a waste for cloth.Leather would be an entirely different story.
Agree, especially in a car like this. Though they are still nice with cloth for the therapeutic effect heh.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
interesting the reviewer was so stuck on heated seats. They are cloth and warm upon their own just being against your clothing. Heated seats are a waste for cloth.Leather would be an entirely different story.
Yeah I was nervous about the no heated seats because I have Raynauds Disease and my feet are extremely sensitive. Heated seats are a big requirement for me but its been a non-issue for me. The material doesn't get cold like leather seats. The shift knob however.... 😅

wrxdev13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry, FL5 CTR
Yeah I was nervous about the no heated seats because I have Raynauds Disease and my feet are extremely sensitive. Heated seats are a big requirement for me but its been a non-issue for me. The material doesn't get cold like leather seats. The shift knob however.... 😅
Just put a sock on the shift knob. Problem solved.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Winter beater currently

Reinforces how Honda *may have* screwed up the damping characteristics of the FL5. Luckily it’s an easy fix now thanks to the ITS existing with its damper module part.

JCZ5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
718 GT4, 992 Targa 4 GTS

Reinforces how Honda *may have* screwed up the damping characteristics of the FL5. Luckily it’s an easy fix now thanks to the ITS existing with its damper module part.
I wonder if Honda will update this for MY25 or at least make the ITS module as an option. I have heard supply has been difficult for people trying to order the ITS module as a standalone.

I know the ethos of this car is for the track, thus the harsher suspension. But I do think most owners are using this as a daily and would very much prefer a more supple ride.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Winter beater currently
I wonder if Honda will update this for MY25 or at least make the ITS module as an option. I have heard supply has been difficult for people trying to order the ITS module as a standalone.

I know the ethos of this car is for the track, thus the harsher suspension. But I do think most owners are using this as a daily and would very much prefer a more supple ride.
Wouldn’t be surprised if they revise the damping programming for a 2026 refresh (if the FL5 continues on past 2025). Seems like a lot of track goers even prefer the ITS damping over the overdamped CTR module.
Sponsored