• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Eh it’s a limited deal, it’s only a little money. And I’m pretty damn confident I’m getting a car being 2nd in line at a high volume dealer. If I don’t get one, I feel like we’re in trouble.
Same sentiment and situation for me.
Sponsored

Reactions: Z3N

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Same sentiment and situation for me.
For sure. And I feel like I’ll get one with the first year, but if not, oh well. I know they’re going to get more than 1 at some point. And my deposit and spot in line is in writing.

Reactions: Z3N

Z3N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 FK8 CTR
I'm on 3 lists. 2 I have deposits down, 1 is a call list. FK8 received is meaningless in relation to FL5 expectations. Most dealers in my region have a range of how many they expect to get across 3 years (0 - 8), avg 2 per Model Year. These same delivers received 5-10 EACH year for the FK8. None of them expect to receive more than 20%-30% of what they got for FK8 all years in.

I don't care about my place in line, I'm working with dealerships that are fishing for max profit. I have already stated what total net over MSRP I am willing to do (packages, trade-in, warranties, financing rate, etc.) to secure my spot in line.

I'm confident working with non-profit seeking dealerships will lower ur chances, as those will likely just sell to friends, family, acquaintances etc.
Seems like you're in a pretty good spot to get one, although that depends on what actual spot in line you are at those 3 (and if the dealer treats that line fairly of course). Your willingness to pay them more $ can't hurt I guess. 🤷‍

Hope you get one and enjoy it. 👍

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
For sure. And I feel like I’ll get one with the first year, but if not, oh well. I know they’re going to get more than 1 at some point. And my deposit and spot in line is in writing.
You sure you’re not me?

thecaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Holy crap! I’m assuming this is a good sign haha. Curious about location of the photos.

encarnacionb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Integra
Holy crap! I’m assuming this is a good sign haha. Curious about location of the photos.
Japan but def a good sign. I remember a hearing a debate and someone mentioning they were building the FL5s now. Guess he was right. I’m sure we’ll be hearing something soon. Again, lining up closer to the sept 1 or first week in September on projected allocations.