• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

typeR4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do sneakers count if I put wheels on them?
Thanks for the updates @tuhroo !!

Hopefully we get some info in Canada soon! Someone here contacted Honda marketing and was told more info in a few weeks. That was a few weeks ago.

So nice to see things finally line up!

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
Honda and Red Bull have a pretty close relationship, that's why Max is driving the car around as a promotional event I suppose. This also promotes F1 in the US, they keep trying to build their fan base in the States.

And Red Bull most likely will clinch the constructors championship this weekend, so it's a nice weekend to do it.
Redbull F1 uses Honda engine for pass 3 or 4 years...only this year, the engine is branded "Redbull", but it's a Honda engine.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Honda and Red Bull have a pretty close relationship, that's why Max is driving the car around as a promotional event I suppose. This also promotes F1 in the US, they keep trying to build their fan base in the States.

And Red Bull most likely will clinch the constructors championship this weekend, so it's a nice weekend to do it.
Not just a close relationship, Honda is their engine supplier.

T13R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Civic SiR II
Was mentioning this in another thread for Canada, my salesperson called me up yesterday, they received a Type R press car that would be there for a couple of days. Headed down to the dealer last night and I was expecting a few people checking out the car, but the place was empty, my salesman wasn't there and they seemed surprised I knew, was really awkward. They let me see it, but car was on the lift being prepped. I snapped a few pics for the heck of it. Had I gone tonight I would have been able to sit in it, but no time. As of tomorrow, this Canadian press car should be on the road.
11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! 1
11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! 2
11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! 3
11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! 4

mills_\nm/

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HRV
Was mentioning this in another thread for Canada, my salesperson called me up yesterday, they received a Type R press car that would be there for a couple of days. Headed down to the dealer last night and I was expecting a few people checking out the car, but the place was empty, my salesman wasn't there and they seemed surprised I knew, was really awkward. They let me see it, but car was on the lift being prepped. I snapped a few pics for the heck of it. Had I gone tonight I would have been able to sit in it, but no time. As of tomorrow, this Canadian press car should be on the road.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Awesome! It must’ve looked even better in person!!!

fchanovski

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
I’m not even high enough in the list and I’m getting excited for whoever’s first and gets the call!!

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Yummmmmmmm

typeR4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do sneakers count if I put wheels on them?
Aww man. I was hoping to see alcantara on the wheel. I know many prefer leather for ease of maintenance so this is nice too.

Looks like we get parking sensors.

Anything else you noticed? Back seat fabric? I can't recall other things US is not getting.