• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TLX Type-S / 2023 Civic Type-R / 2024 HRV EXL
I had another (black, this time) sold out from underneath me. Went to go reserve it in person and when I got there they had accepted a phone deposit. Reading between the lines, it seems like it was another case of the buyer being friends with the owner (several of the sales reps were saying that the owner wanted to know as soon as tue first car became available for a friend). I only went in person because I was told specifically that they didn’t take phone deposits.
Pretty sure I know what dealer this was :rolleyes1: :thumbsdown:
Sponsored

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R #21399 (sold). 2023 Type-R #912
I filed a claim with Honda about the dealer lying. IDK prob a waste of time

Xchax3

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBP '23 Civic Type R #711
I'm hearing all this happening and I'm just here in Puerto Rico knowing it has to get imported. RIP. I don't even know if it will show up on that list either.

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF

crash___

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, CW FL5
Where did you see it’s the only one? Are you in the Spokane area by chance
@AspecR dropped a lot of vin numbers in here and i asked for washington vin numbers. dick hannah honda is getting the first type r in washington and it's located in vancouver (washington). i dropped whatever i was doing and took a 3 hr road trip from bothell to secure it for me. so far, it's the only one in washington. go back a couple of pages and read the last couple of posts. there's bound to be more and i hope for washington

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
So my take away from the last 24 hrs is that I don’t want to here the dealerships pissing and moaning that the manufacturers are doing what ever they can to cut them out. The fact that they are asking 20k plus on a 40k vehicle is robbery. They put up zero risk compared to the manufacturers yet they want all the profits being the middle man. That business model won’t last.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
This is just the beginning. Waves of them will show up and be distributed from here on out. Bestcar Japan noted 6-10k cars being produced through next April alone. Say North America gets half - we are money. Plus 2+ years of production after. Even if production was 5k per year, plenty to go around. Let the fun begin.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
@AspecR dropped a lot of vin numbers in here and i asked for washington vin numbers. dick hannah honda is getting the first type r in washington and it's located in vancouver (washington). i dropped whatever i was doing and took a 3 hr road trip from bothell to secure it for me. so far, it's the only one in washington. go back a couple of pages and read the last couple of posts. there's bound to be more and i hope for washington

Hold up! You drove 3 hours after I sent the VIN to you 🤣😂

Nice!!! You deserve it. I hope it’s the only one Washington ever gets, so you can say it with your chest when ppl ask how’d you get it 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Hold up! You drove 3 hours after I sent the VIN to you 🤣😂

Nice!!! You deserve it. I hope it’s the only one Washington ever gets, so you can say it with your chest when ppl ask how’d you get it 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Omg I live like 20 minutes from that dealership. Congrats to that person !!