• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
Meanwhile in the Northeast nothing but crickets 😔
Same for the Mid-Atlantic. Soon! We're just letting the rest of the country work out the kinks. This is going to be the longest 3-5 weeks (or possibly this weekend) ever.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
people that make bets don’t have a good record around here
Put up or Shut up... :)

The only rule is if it is an entirely different car no one wins or loses. It is for the winner. Not the second or third place.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Objectively speaking the C8 Z06 is a new performance car meaning the platform and the engine is entirely new so I can see how it would win. The GT4RS, and the CTR both have engines that have been revised or were pre-existing. Maybe if we got an entirely new engine for the FL5 CTR then I could see it being a potential runner up

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I have followed both these cars a good bit. Who knows which will win...

I have so many reasons to feel really good about one or the other. If someone picked the Porsche I would pick the Z06. I'm just having fun.

Just keep in mind... I have read or heard on video reviews over and over that the GT4 RS is...

The best modern Porsche ever
The best Porsche ever
The best car ever...

Still, I have to imagine they take into account road manners and I'm sure the Z06 will beat it there.