• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Wow, just wow. So bad and so much wrong with this.

Let me get this straight, Honda only making 200-300 and “Easy Honda” can guarantee 3 of those allocations? Complete BS.

Makes me wonder if someone was tired of fielding calls snd just intentionally started messing with customers for fun.

Nobody knows the quantity or allocations in the US yet.

Id call the GM and if that sales person really did represent Easy policy, go to the district and then to Corporate just to report them.
It is funny how different dealers are being right now. Talked to a dealer in Hickory, NC yesterday. $1000 deposit and selling at MSRP with $4300 in dealer accessories added LOL. Also tried to say Honda told them they would have 3 by the end of THIS year.
Sponsored

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
It is funny how different dealers are being right now. Talked to a dealer in Hickory, NC yesterday. $1000 deposit and selling at MSRP with $4300 in dealer accessories added LOL. Also tried to say Honda told them they would have 3 by the end of THIS year.
Makes us all wonder WTF is going on.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Yeah I was on a second list in NC, but they kicked me off when they learned I live in TN 🫠
I got put on a list for dealership in Ohio. I remember they asked for my address and I just Googled some random house and used that address lol. I live in Florida 😅

Might backfire but my excuse is that I'll tell them I moved because its going to be awhile before I'll maybe even get a call lol

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
I got put on a list for dealership in Ohio. I remember they asked for my address and I just Googled some random house and used that address lol. I live in Florida 😅

Might backfire but my excuse is that I'll tell them I moved.
Hahahaha hell yeah! That dealership was my backup plan, but I should have tried harder to stay on it lol. Have some friends in NC, should have used theirs 😂

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
i feel like getting one of these is going to be a mess lol

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
i feel like getting one of these is going to be a mess lol
I think it’s all going to come down to the part of the country you’re in, and what type of dealers you have in your area. Hopefully we will all be able to locate that one dealer who’s not completely ludicrous.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Hahahaha hell yeah! That dealership was my backup plan, but I should have tried harder to stay on it lol. Have some friends in NC, should have used theirs 😂
Yeah man I think you'll be fine. Going through the comments is honestly giving me anxiety lol

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Yeah man I think you'll be fine. Going through the comments is honestly giving me anxiety lol
It’s super stressful lol. Yeah they dealer I’m second at I feel like is a pretty high volume dealer for the size of town I’m in. They got 2-3 FK8’s a year. I just need them to get atleast 2 😂

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
I’m sure we’re all overreacting 😂😂😂
lol i'm going off of honda announcing they're cutting production a further 30% right after the vehicle is unveiled.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
lol i'm going off of honda announcing they're cutting production a further 30% right after the vehicle is unveiled.
Where you see that? I have seen literally nothing of the sort, and I’ve looked everywhere I possibly know to look.

jinnrice

First Name
Jin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R champion white
GM at my place just confirmed my color yesterday. He said it was just yesterday he was able to put a color to the allowcation.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
GM at my place just confirmed my color yesterday. He said it was just yesterday he was able to put a color to the allowcation.
Anyone who knows anything about dealers, if one dealer knows allocation, should they all know? I literally know nothing of how these dealers work.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Anyone who knows anything about dealers, if one dealer knows allocation, should they all know? I literally know nothing of how these dealers work.
Yeah I’m not doubting anyones experience, but I am doubting what the dealer is telling you. Unless I see a VIN, everything I’m hearing is just a dealer talking.
I don’t see how people in the US are being given color options or able to put down deposits, when no credible info has been confirmed to be revealed to any US dealer. Not saying people shouldn’t try, just don’t think any of it makes much sense.

I want to see someone from the US show me a VIN, then I’ll believe it.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Yeah I’m not doubting anyones experience, but I am doubting what the dealer is telling you. Unless I see a VIN, everything I’m hearing is just a dealer talking.
I don’t see how people in the US are being given color options or able to put down deposits, when no credible info has been confirmed to be revealed to any US dealer. Not saying people shouldn’t try, just don’t think any of it makes much sense.

I want to see someone from the US show me a VIN, then I’ll believe it.
Deposits make sense to me as I look at it as reserving my spot in line. Dealer took my deposit 3 months ago to assure me I would get the 2nd car they get. They’ve also been straight up the whole time saying they have no idea what allocation looks like. I agree with you on allocation and color and all that tho.
Sponsored