• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

jashton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000
Has your dealer told you the same thing? (That it has already landed in California.)
Nope, but a dealer I was negotiating with in North Carolina (Hall Honda) told me the identical thing. They have a 1/10 build date on a CW CTR.

I asked how he knew it was in the states (California) and he said the transport company told them.

I actually was negotiating with this dealer myself but they were stuck on a 10k ADM plus dealer fee. I ended up finding the same car with a 1/10 production for significantly less, but was still talking with this dealer to see if I could work a deal for another member.

I mentioned my 1/10 production date is probably six weeks out and he said it sounds like theirs will be there way before that.

My dealer did say that itā€™s possible the car could be here in two weeks but didnā€™t want to get my hopes up. Iā€™m expecting 6-8 weeks so not stressing over it.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! F8B9ECCD-C0E4-4C7C-9A83-FED853485F99

Last edited:

thecaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Nope, but a dealer I was negotiating with in North Carolina (Hall Honda) told me the identical thing. They have a 1/10 build date on a CW CTR.

I asked how he knew it was in the states (California) and he said the transport company told them.

I actually was negotiating with this dealer myself but they were stuck on a 10k ADM plus dealer fee. I ended up finding the same car with a 1/10 production for significantly less, but was still talking with this dealer to see if I could work a deal for another member.

I mentioned my 1/10 production date and he said I should buy theirs since it will be there sooner lolā€¦

My dealer did say that itā€™s possible the car could be here in two weeks but didnā€™t want to get my hopes up. Iā€™m expecting 6-8 weeks so not stressing over it.
Awesome, thanks for the information! Yea Iā€™m expecting mine will arrive in February at some point. We are getting close! Championship White here as well. šŸ‘

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
i just got text from salesman and car is now shipped. We should be definitely getting this starting tuesday- next wednesday. I am hyped up

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
What was your build date?
Iā€™m not sure. How do I check that?
I was told my car is in CA and was given the VIN. Thatā€™s really all I know rn.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
AspecR, any updates on the ETA ? Is it still showing pending ?

Most are still pending from my checks, only 4 or 5 cars got ETAs. The ETAs were between 1/24-1/27. I doubt any of those cars will arrive at that time, because they would need to have left Cali already to make those arrival times.

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
I think our best bet right now is to see if any new lot of Type Rs are spotted around the dock yards in California, just like last time. Where are all the California folks at? We need your help lol!
I see a CW in my driveway right now ! Are you sure itā€™s not yours ?šŸ˜‚

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
AspecR, hope you are doing well. Just wanted to check with you if the ETA is done as of today

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
@AspecR my dealer just confirmed car is in California. Just came to US. Do you think it might take 8-12 weeks to reach OH ?
Might be less than that tbh, allegedly the issues that caused the first batch delays are mostly resolved (idk how true it is, just repeating what I've been told). If everything goes smoothly, you'll have your car in late February or early March.