• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Very true; there is an AutoNation dealership near me that is asking nearly $29k over in markup and accessories ($18k worth of floor mats). Unbelievable...
That’s like 60-70 sets of floor mats you could sell here and on Ebay.🤣
Sponsored

Phil Devtec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Sierra Denali/'22 Yukon Denali/'22 X5/'23 FL5
Huge list just updated on tracker site, over 150 vehicles added
Woohoo my VIN finally made it on the tracker! Decided that I wanted one of these while my kids were on Spring Break. Placed a deposit on 4/12 and got my VIN on 5/5. Wonder how much longer…

Nessy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 E92 M3, 1990 Toyota Liteace
Woohoo my VIN finally made it on the tracker! Decided that I wanted one of these while my kids were on Spring Break. Placed a deposit on 4/12 and got my VIN on 5/5. Wonder how much longer…
Same here! My Vin also dropped on 5/5. I checked my dealers page and it shows in transit. They are unable to give me an ETA though so the waiting game continues.

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
You hit the lottery... you should try for the big one ;p I placed a deposit Aug 3 2022... finally got my vin around 5 months later, and didn't get delivery until mid-february 2023...almost 7 months. So, you may be in a lucky streak... or that car was meant for you :drive:

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tacoma Off-road / 2023 FL5 (pending)
Put in a deposit on a 2023 Championship White FL5 at a local to me dealership this week. I had called them previously with no luck, but they called me back with someone apparently backing out of a deposit for incoming Type R. I've been watching the tracker map and it doesn't show, but sales guy I talked to said they expect the allocation in July....likely BS, but excited to lay hands on this fantastic car whenever it happens.

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
Put in a deposit on a 2023 Championship White FL5 at a local to me dealership this week. I had called them previously with no luck, but they called me back with someone apparently backing out of a deposit for incoming Type R. I've been watching the tracker map and it doesn't show, but sales guy I talked to said they expect the allocation in July....likely BS, but excited to lay hands on this fantastic car whenever it happens.

Yes, this is why it's so important to not only make sure we get on a list... but to make sure to keep in touch with our salesperson so they call us when this happens. yes, some dealers won't keep a list, but there are others on here who had the same luck you did -- where they got the offer when someone couldn't clear finance or was no longer interested.

Congrats!!!

Last edited:

Moneil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Acura MDX
If possible, could you see the ETA for this type r? Thanks in advance!
Dealer - Germain honda, Dublin, Ohio
JHMFL5G48PX002120

HBK1022

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 fl5
can someone post the tracker site?

Servin it up

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Did the dealer have an allocation already when you put down your deposit?

Phil Devtec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Sierra Denali/'22 Yukon Denali/'22 X5/'23 FL5
Did the dealer have an allocation already when you put down your deposit?
I was technically 4th in line. I was expected to get a car by the end of the year, but the dealer got 2 allocations as soon as I placed a deposit. 1 SGP and 1 CBP that no one wanted so I got the call. It wasn’t on my list of colors but hell, I took it. Why not?