• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Servin it up

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
I was technically 4th in line. I was expected to get a car by the end of the year, but the dealer got 2 allocations as soon as I placed a deposit. 1 SGP and 1 CBP that no one wanted so I got the call. It wasn’t on my list of colors but hell, I took it. Why not?
I’m next in line but no allocation right now. If it’s soon I’ll get a 23 and later in the year maybe a 24 so I’ll be happy either way
Sponsored

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
Anyone in Chicago area (local only) might have a line on a $5k adm champ white. Gotta DM tonight.

DAMN!!! Didn't see this until just now... i know of one person who might have been interested. We have several people from chicago on this forum who have yet to get a car. we have someone waiting on a SGP and another for a CPB. I do believe another person will take any color. I doubt the car is still avail... but if it is... i believe the one who will do any color is @I used to vtec

I used to vtec

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Civic SI
DAMN!!! Didn't see this until just now... i know of one person who might have been interested. We have several people from chicago on this forum who have yet to get a car. we have someone waiting on a SGP and another for a CPB. I do believe another person will take any color. I doubt the car is still avail... but if it is... i believe the one who will do any color is @I used to vtec
Hey, appreciate you looking out! I'm in Kansas City so it'd have to be a pretty generous definition of "local" 😅

poops

First Name
Dayo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CTR/FL5
I'm in the Chicagoland area and still on the lookout for a new Type R. No real color preference... All leads are appreciated. Thanks in advance!

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Deposit is in! Securing shipment details.

I had the SA promise not to drill any holes and they will also keep all packaging material and even the spring retainers in so it can be protected while it’s on its way to me.

Perhaps I can film an unboxing video 😬

Awesome. Let him know Kenny referred you.
Haha I didn’t have your name by the time I had called him and he was like “oh did Kenny refer you?”

I was caught off guard so I just said “uhhhhh it was a friend of a friend” 😂

I’ll add your name when I speak with him in the morning!

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX
I'm in California and looking for any leads for a Type R. I am willing to travel anywhere in the US and can secure a deal remotely. Thank you all :)

s2ktypeR

First Name
matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Called around a few dealerships today. The best deal I could find was 10k over. Seems like quite a few cars are in transit. No cars coming to my area of Kansas city as this moment. Hopefully that will change next week.

poops

First Name
Dayo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CTR/FL5
Have you been to talk in-person to Schaumburg Honda?
Not yet. Why?
I exchanged emails with a SA a few weeks back when they had a CW and BB available. They seemed pretty entrenched on their ADM at the time.

poops

First Name
Dayo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CTR/FL5
Not yet. Why?
I exchanged emails with a SA a few weeks back when they had a CW and BB available. They seemed pretty entrenched on their ADM at the time.
I have a bead on a CW with dealer asking $50k + $1.5k in add-ons. So, essentially, a $6.15k adm. Thoughts?

I have an Elantra N I’d consider trading in; if they gimme a decent offer. It’d also minimize sales tax. If they can’t provide a good offer, I’ll sell to carmax, or vroom…
Sponsored