• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
so are you saying they are being built in Japan as suspected?
Both the pk meeting I was in and reveal from last night says Japan built, unless Honda wants to keep the NA spec in Ohio

I work for a Honda dealer. They will not take deposits until they have something in transit, and you agree to a price. Dealers have no pricing info until they are in transit or Honda themselves advertise it.
LMAO what? That's not how deposits work buddy. I purchased 6 cars in the span of 2 years and they're all built to order. Like any Sales Manager won't locate without a deposit, they do this so customers won't flake out

I guess you missed where I said he forwarded me a text he got, possibly from corporate. Just sharing the info I have
Not all corp knows pricing, you need to be in bed with the sales director to know pricing. I got lucky and know the full specs to see if I want to give up my FK8, I'm just adding the FL5 to my fleet. Not even a member of council of sales can help you
Sponsored

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Honda Tacoma is taking deposits - $5,000, but the person I spoke to said they will be charging $15k over. yeah i'm gonna put a deposit down for a car that's marked 37% over a theoretical $40k MSRP. Though she more or less said that putting down a deposit would pretty much guarantee your order. my personal goal is $5k max over if markup cannot be avoided. pretty much every dealer in WA state is going to be equally as messed up, i've talked to just about every one.
wowā€¦i knew it would happen but somehow hearing it amazes me

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Not all corp knows pricing, you need to be in bed with the sales director to know pricing. I got lucky and know the full specs to see if I want to give up my FK8, I'm just adding the FL5 to my fleet. Not even a member of council of sales can help you
So you work in parts?

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, but I'm beyond dealer level
our DPSM doesnā€™t get any type of info regarding new car releasesā€¦Canada must be different, huh?

Iā€™m just glad youā€™re telling me the msrp I was told is definitely wrong at $38,910.

Thanks

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
our DPSM doesnā€™t get any type of info regarding new car releasesā€¦Canada must be different, huh?

Iā€™m just glad youā€™re telling me the msrp I was told is definitely wrong at $38,910.
There's another thread on here that another member posted Canada stuff and I chimed in. Yes USDM and CDM info are different

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So youā€™re telling me 100% that the USA msrp is wrong at $38,910?

Mavis_6963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Definitely need you to update this today. Was pretty disappointed when they video cut off last night and that was it, although I love everything about the looks. Freaking red carpet man šŸ™ŒšŸ½šŸ™ŒšŸ½šŸ™ŒšŸ½
Called the dealer this morning. Turns out his infos is more or less the same as us. However, he did mention the UK price should be nowhere near Ā£40k and the quantity is, again, very limited.

TBH, I also hate the red carpet but it should be an option, I guess. I saw a guy from JP in another post saying he had added that in as an option in the JDM FL5. But if not, that will most probably be my first mod on the car (if I got one).

Anyway, if you're from the UK and you have a serious interest in this car, I would suggest you should start calling some dealers and at least get yourself on the waiting list.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Called the dealer this morning. Turns out his infos is more or less the same as us. However, he did mention the UK price should be nowhere near Ā£40k and the quantity is, again, very limited.

TBH, I also hate the red carpet but it should be an option, I guess. I saw a guy from JP in another post saying he had added that in as an option in the JDM FL5. But if not, that will most probably be my first mod on the car (if I got one).

Anyway, if you're from the UK and you have a serious interest in this car, I would suggest you should start calling some dealers and at least get yourself on the waiting list.
Interesting. Iā€™m in the US tho. No info, but I put a deposit down in April.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Interesting. Iā€™m in the US tho. No info, but I put a deposit down in April.
Im sure every dealer in the US is getting peppered with questions from people like me who know they likely know nothing new but are too excited not to ask.

Last edited:

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Im sure every dealer in the US is getting peppered who questions from people like me who know they likely know nothing new but are too excited not to ask.
Oh Iā€™ve called my dealer and multiple others lol. So same here šŸ˜‚

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
So frustrated, I have a deposit it at one dealer who GM says no one will know what allocations they will get until August called another dealer told be they are getting 3 over 3 years and I would be 4th in line after those filled and another dealer told me it will be a lottery system. These were all upper managementā€¦does anyone actually know what is going on or are they pulling this information out of their ass! šŸ˜”

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
So frustrated, I have a deposit it at one dealer who GM says no one will know what allocations they will get until August called another dealer told be they are getting 3 over 3 years and I would be 4th in line after those filled and another dealer told me it will be a lottery system. These were all upper managementā€¦does anyone actually know what is going on or are they pulling this information out of their ass! šŸ˜”
Canada right? This is sounding tough šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«
Sponsored