• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
LoL!!! Fun times ahead for sure! If the production rumors turn out to be true. I might have to make the stupidest new car purchase of my life (and still consider myself lucky if I get it).
Yeah my mental calculus has continued to loosen on what markup I will accept. Ugh

Last edited:

mills_\nm/

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HRV
If you read the comments (clicking on translate to English and hoping that the translation is decent) it appears that Japan has moved away from a lottery system and open to individual ordering. However, it also appears their anticipated delivery dates are not concrete.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
If you read the comments (clicking on translate to English and hoping that the translation is decent) it appears that Japan has moved away from a lottery system and open to individual ordering. However, it also appears their anticipated delivery dates are not concrete.
Didn’t one of the translations say September Delivery?

mills_\nm/

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HRV
Didn’t one of the translations say September Delivery?
I believe it was referring to the revised date that the dealer could order from Honda (assuming this was based on the lottery)? I'm guessing dealers are able to put in orders directly with Honda at this time?

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
I believe it was referring to the revised date that the dealer could order from Honda (assuming this was based on the lottery)? I'm guessing dealers are able to put in orders directly with Honda at this time?
If dealers are able to “order”, maybe we’ll actually get to pick colors.

clustr1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 - Boost Blue
I'm in New Jersey and originally reached out to my dealer trying to reserve my spot back in December. At that time they wouldn't accept any deposits. Just reached out again and put a 2k deposit down and have been told I am first in line. They have said they are going to sell above msrp, but no specifics yet. They also told me that I wouldn't have a choice on color.

nezumi

First Name
John Vilios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux
my dealers only taking names aka waiting list , won’t take deposit. Just today dealer called request for card details to get ready for allocation ( will only take money out if VIN number is attached to buyer name ) .

biggest Issue that is 90% of buyers want CW color . Rip

Hi mate, did you allocate an order for the FL5 already? deposits already taken? Cheers.

FL5JR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AW11
Hi mate, did you allocate an order for the FL5 already? deposits already taken? Cheers
i see you locate in Australia same as me , you welcome .! Yes my dealer have taken 1k deposit last Friday , yeah I was so happy for a second dealer agent call me back asking for deposition, than he said there’s no allocation as yet,

but he said he got advice from dealer management start taking deposit those are on the list , that way can get those are serious and hopefully get allocation once is live asap .

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
i see you locate in Australia same as me , you welcome .! Yes my dealer have taken 1k deposit last Friday , yeah I was so happy for a second dealer agent call me back asking for deposition, than he said there’s no allocation as yet,

but he said he got advice from dealer management start taking deposit those are on the list , that way can get those are serious and hopefully get allocation once is live asap .
You mentioned they would only take deposit if they have a VIN. Then to mentioned they took the money.

Did they provide you a VIN?!?

FL5JR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AW11
You mentioned they would only take deposit if they have a VIN. Then to mentioned they took the money.

Did they provide you a VIN?!?
I thought so too, thing is no have VIN to anyone name in the world ( besides Japan ? ) I guess I should’ve of use “ hopefully once theres allocation can take out 1k out of the card “ getting my card details ready reason for .

yeah thats why I was shocked they call me last Friday , I’m like in my mind “ wow allolcation ? “ but not really , is only getting putting genuine interest people to the next step . Oh well at least they’re processing and aware of it .
Sponsored