• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
295s! Lol
Sponsored

typeR4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do sneakers count if I put wheels on them?
Been randomly checking #fl5 on Twitter. This one came up:

One thing that stood out. Japan dealers don't expect cars delivered till later this year and early next year. That's for the initial allocation.

Likely we might see something similar or even later if this is true. :(

Open the link and you can hit translate.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
I'm not sure that anything has actually changed here, other than all of the delusional people here thinking they're going to order next month and receive it the month after 🤔😂
I think people were hoping that, like in the past, the US would be ahead of other markets. I have seen quite a view vehicles here come out ahead of cars in other countries. So what about that are you confused about?

encarnacionb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Integra
I think people were hoping that, like in the past, the US would be ahead of other markets. I have seen quite a view vehicles here come out ahead of cars in other countries. So what about that are you confused about?
I agree. The US is the biggest consumer. I am being optimistic about the fall, but realistic as well. 🤞🤞🤞

giger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FD2
I'm not confused about anything.

There doesn't appear to be any embargo dates circulating that would indicate production vehicles have made it to journalists. There are no comments or leaked photos of cars going down the production line suggesting that only pre-production vehicles exist.

Hence not sure why people are thinking they will be getting one more or less straight after ordering, let alone with the supply chain problems being faced :dunno:

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
I'm not confused about anything.

There doesn't appear to be any embargo dates circulating that would indicate production vehicles have made it to journalists. There are no comments or leaked photos of cars going down the production line suggesting that only pre-production vehicles exist.

Hence not sure why people are thinking they will be getting one more or less straight after ordering, let alone with the supply chain problems being faced :dunno:
I don’t know where people have said they will be getting one straight after ordering… I know people in the US, were hopeful our dealer allocations would open up in September sometime, with deliveries to follow late October to November… if you call 2-3 months, “right after” then our versions of English are more different, than I thought.
So, to clarify, you’re saying the entire world won’t be getting the Type R until January or later, correct?
Also, there is currently a Type R, that’s been photographed, in Los Angeles, sitting in an apartment complex, with plates on it…

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Pilot
Does anyone here have multiple deposits at multiple dealers?
Sponsored