• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
It could be for 2024 or 2025 model.. Didn't the blue come to Canada after a few years?
Yeah the FK8 was offered in Blue in Canada for 2020 I think

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
It could be for 2024 or 2025 model.. Didn't the blue come to Canada after a few years?
Boost Blue was apart of the refresh I do believe.

typeR4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do sneakers count if I put wheels on them?
How do you know? I have a deposit down at a dealership for that Boost Blue and he said it should be delivered sometime between spring/summer next year.
I feel like we need an information page for everything there is about this car. Honda officially said only white, grey and red for Canada, at least for year one.

Also based on everyone's input and inconsistency of information from all the dealers, they really don't know much at all and are just making stuff up.

Of course I would like to believe that were getting blue this year. I'm leaning towards grey now after seeing those pictures, but if they bring blue that's what I'd love to have.

Terkoiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (CVT)
How do you know? I have a deposit down at a dealership for that Boost Blue and he said it should be delivered sometime between spring/summer next year.
Here is the post that had a screenshot of the email sent out to Canadians re: CW, RR, and SGP available. Fingers crossed though it's just for the first model year and doesn't rule out CBP and BB for 2024-2025, as others here have said.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
I was just about to post that too lol

fredzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sienna, GR86, FL5
Thinking a little more about the cars on the trucks and where we are in the roll-out process so far.. these had to be pre-prod units for testing and press days etc as others mentioned. Hopefully they skip the journalist ride-alongs in NA and go straight to the press drives. (Are there any hints that they have happened or are happening right now?) With that in mind, squeezing first deliveries into end of 2022 could be pretty tight.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Thinking a little more about the cars on the trucks and where we are in the roll-out process so far.. these had to be pre-prod units for testing and press days etc as others mentioned. Hopefully they skip the journalist ride-alongs in NA and go straight to the press drives. (Are there any hints that they have happened or are happening right now?) With that in mind, squeezing first deliveries into end of 2022 could be pretty tight.
I know nothing about this, but how are you certain those aren’t production cars?

fredzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sienna, GR86, FL5
I'm not certain about anything, just a guess based off of typical new vehicle rollout timeline. All we've got so far is an unveiling with key info still missing. I'd think there would at least be some sort of press drives to go with announcement of pricing etc and opening of orders. And then the production process would kick off from there, give or take.

If those were production cars destined for sale in NA, they would be anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks out. It would mean they will do all of the press stuff in parallel with production and shipment of the first round of cars. Honestly I don't know Honda that well, maybe they do rollouts like that and it's normal. Most other rollouts I've followed recently, there were 3 to 5 months between press drives and first deliveries.
Sponsored