• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Heard from the GM at our dealer today. He said the Dealer principles have a meeting next week (after our Canadian Labour day weekend) at which time allocation numbers and timelines will be released.
Let’s hope you’re right, and let’s hope that also applies to US dealers… not holding my breath.
Sponsored

jinnrice

First Name
Jin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic type R champion white
Let’s hope you’re right, and let’s hope that also applies to US dealers… not holding my breath.
Should be correct and Correlate to US market. My buddy is a GM at a dealer said he should be getting his allocations to

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
“Knowing is half the battle”. Not knowing the timelines etc. is worse than the wait itself. Like walking through the desert not knowing if you have 2 miles left to civilization or 10 miles. Having the map and knowing its 10 miles would be preferred.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
“Knowing is half the battle”. Not knowing the timelines etc. is worse than the wait itself. Like walking through the desert not knowing if you have 2 miles left to civilization or 10 miles. Having the map and knowing its 10 miles would be preferred.
Yeah that’s facts. It’s just been like a roller coaster of hope here lately lol.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Pilot
Lol NOW he said that he doesn’t know if it’s regarding the type r, but it’s some sort of meeting for Honda GM’s……Clearly he has no idea.

The wait sucks…..it’s starting to consume me lol

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Lol NOW he said that he doesn’t know if it’s regarding the type r, but it’s some sort of meeting for Honda GM’s……Clearly he has no idea.

The wait sucks…..it’s starting to consume me lol
I’m gonna hold onto hope we’re going to know allocation and pricing before November lol.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
I'm almost certain all relevant information regarding pricing, delivery times and allocations will be made available during the Detroit auto show time frame, aka Sept 14th+.

All embargos are off then and that's when the GRC news will break. Honda should follow suit.

Stick_shifter96

First Name
Shaurya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a FL5
Your analogies kill me man 🤣

Stick_shifter96

First Name
Shaurya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a FL5
I'm almost certain all relevant information regarding pricing, delivery times and allocations will be made available during the Detroit auto show time frame, aka Sept 14th+.

All embargos are off then and that's when the GRC news will break. Honda should follow suit.
Sounds about right. Even Honda Canada's press release mentions its coming in Fall, and the first day of fall is September 22