• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
HONDA just letting GRC take all the excitement 1 month from "release"...... Oof we all fucked now with news. No idea when it's coming anymore. I give up lol.
Sponsored

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
With the CRV, PILOT, TYPE R refreshes ... why the fuck wouldn't they show up, so stupid... ugh I'm so annoyed.
Yeah no idea man. I just shot him a quick message on Instagram when he posted a pic at the show, and he said Honda was not there.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Ok so, I did something I didnt wanna do and that was to annoy a person I know who works at Honda Canada Corporate HQ (it's in my city and within 20 KM's, so I know a few working there).

So this particular person is on the Sales Distribution/Allocation Team

They refused to confirm or deny the Canada 550 3-year production cycle rumor. HOWEVER, he did confirm its "hundreds a year". Canada specifically is taking this long to determine allocations to dealerships specifically because of how LOW the volumes will be, so they are "being super careful" and not releasing any details to dealers until 100% firmed up.

No ETA was given to me either.

Love me, hate me, call me negative. I'm only trying to provide as much current information as possible and I assure you I am NOT making this up.

Last edited:

Stick_shifter96

First Name
Shaurya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a FL5
well, be it one hundred per year, or five hundred per year, they're both hundreds FML 🤪
I guess I'll just keep on driving my current DD until it dies.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Hope GRC takes away some of the Type R potential buyers.
I guess it depends which comes out first tbh. I'm pretty sure a decent amount of buyers are on both list like myself.

However, if I get both I'll take both lol. Sell the one I don't like. If I like both keep both.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
I guess it depends which comes out first tbh. I'm pretty sure a decent amount of buyers are on both list like myself.

However, if I get both I'll take both lol. Sell the one I don't like. If I like both keep both.
GRC is supposed to hit dealers next month from what I’ve seen. Media drives are already happening as well.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Just called Coggins Honda in Orlando. They told me that the latest info they have is that there is only 200 CTRs coming to the US before the end of the year and they were only getting 1.

They said that they are the 5th largest CTR dealership for sales in the country and one of the largest Civic sellers.
Sponsored