• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
Doesn't really matter. Last toyota solo made AWD turbo 3cyl ICE. Ultra limited. It's 1000% going to be a collectors item. That will appreciate, especially after it goes out of production.

It could litterally perform worst than everything out there, it will be sought out car. LFA prime example, trash performance that no one wanted, then bam.

I dont buy cars for investment purposes, but an asset holding 100% of its value vs. 30%. Doesn't have to be an investments, it's just common sense.
You should buy art instead of cars. Iā€™m going to drive the shit out of my cars not bubble wrap them so I can say I sold it for triple what I paid for it 20 years ago. Art you can hang on your wall and stare at it all you want.
Sponsored

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
You should buy art instead of cars. Iā€™m going to drive the shit out of my cars not bubble wrap them so I can say I sold it for triple what I paid for it 20 years ago. Art you can hang on your wall and stare at it all you want.
But, I don't care about art. I like cars lol. Also, who said I wouldn't drive the car? You can drive the piss out of your s2k and it still still be worth its MSRP. Just don't crash it or blow something up rofl.

Super easy for me to keep milage down, I don't have to leave my house for work.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Sidebar - i made an instagram account and only after a few weeks the thing has teed up tons of three kinds of videos -

1. FL5s and FK8ā€™s
2. Beautiful Japanese women
3. Puppies

WTF - how does that happen?!? Not saying I donā€™t appreciate the themes but what an algo.

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
But, I don't care about art. I like cars lol. Also, who said I wouldn't drive the car? You can drive the piss out of your s2k and it still still be worth its MSRP. Just don't crash it or blow something up rofl.
Ok okay.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I donno about that. Car is pretty underwhelming, maybe if they had a rally version that dominated wrc. Anyways, i dont buy cars thinking it might appreciate 20 years down the road. Thats why investments are for.
The point that person should've made is that often times the cars worth having are more than just numbers.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Sidebar - i made an instagram account and only after a few weeks the thing has teed up tons of three kinds of videos -

1. FL5s and FK8ā€™s
2. Beautiful Japanese women
3. Puppies

WTF - how does that happen?!? Not saying I donā€™t appreciate the themes but what an algo.
Just click on the three dots on each video and select ā€œNot Interestedā€; this will train the algo to suggest the opposite of the things you donā€™t like.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Just click on the three dots on each video and select ā€œNot Interestedā€; this will train the algo to suggest the opposite of the things you donā€™t like.

But I like themā€¦.

That would be funny though - what is the opposite? Old minivans, old men and cats? šŸ˜‚

Id rather see a beautiful Japanese woman holding a puppy in a bb FL5!

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
How, after someone posts a picture of an FL5 in Michigan, does nobody respond to that, but everyone keeps talking about art and instagram account preferences? What is happening to us!?

thecaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
How, after someone posts a picture of an FL5 in Michigan, does nobody respond to that, but everyone keeps talking about art and instagram account preferences? What is happening to us!?
Seriously!!! I was thinking the same exact thing. Insanity.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
i think everybody is over seeing pictures of them on the road without themselves being the driver lol

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
The point that person should've made is that often times the cars worth having are more than just numbers.
oh I completely understand, the car is quick but not adjustable and understeers. You have to drive it like a fwd car to make it go fast. I'll save the 20k, drive the piss out of something like a elantra N.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
FYI FL5 spotted driving on UK roads, images shown on FB group.

It is assumed to be review units driving around. Looks like Oct will be review release.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Since the first FL5 has landed in the US and is clearly on the road, do we all get 50 bucks now? šŸ˜‚
I think the bet was it had to be a car @ NA dealership with a VIN assigned to someone for purchase, before Jan 1, 2023.
Sponsored