• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I feel like all the regulars should all meet at a central location when we get our cars & laugh about how stressed we were waiting for them
It would be rad to have a big CTR meet. Has that kind of thing happened before? Maybe all the west coasters can meet down in Vegas at @Vincent@27WON ……
Sponsored

D4RCNESS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Championship White Civic Type R
Better pics posted of the port in Richmond.

Edit: looks like some identifying info on the small window stickers, just a bit blurry though.

Last edited:

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
Better pics posted of the port in Richmond.

Edit: looks like some identifying info on the small window stickers, just a bit blurry though.

Not going to lie, considering the at least 50% of posters on here want a white one I’m not liking our odds. I’m even more worried because Canada is only getting three Color’s. If I get stuck with a SG one and can’t find a dealer trade it’s going to cost me an extra almost 5k for a wrap.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Not going to lie, considering the at least 50% of posters on here want a white one I’m not liking our odds. I’m even more worried because Canada is only getting three Color’s. If I get stuck with a SG one and can’t find a dealer trade it’s going to cost me an extra almost 5k for a wrap.
Thank god I'll take any colour lol. Only colour I cant do is Blue and Canada isn't getting it (YAY!).

typeR4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do sneakers count if I put wheels on them?
Time to start a swap and trade contact list. I was pretty certain I wanted white before but I feel like grey might be winning out. I don't want red though.

Annoying part is a swap like this would have to be done at the dealer, before we register and pay tax. Timing of that will basically make it very difficult. I honestly don't understand tax on vehicles. If it's sold 10 times, it gets taxed 10 times.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Its just the first batch - watch all the next batch be covered in pollen 😂

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
What color do you want? The white?

I changed to red as my primary. White secondary.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
hmm,
I heard window stickers are usually attached at this point before, it gets ship to the dealerships?
Is this correct? And media drives have started in Japan:
Sponsored