• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

fredzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sienna, GR86, FL5
Shows you at 3:51 that the spring block things are still in there, ha
Sponsored

fchanovski

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3

I’d be ok if I had to take it in red. Shit my first Honda was red so…

…also, that front wheel gap though!😳
I think as a community we've come too far to deny owning the car based on its color. 😅

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST

I’d be ok if I had to take it in red. Shit my first Honda was red so…

…also, that front wheel gap though!😳
Pretty sure it’s been stated numerous times, that there are blocks in the front suspension during shipping, which will be removed.

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
I think as a community we've come too far to deny owning the car based on its color. 😅
You've won the lottery: you can choose between $1M, $2M, $3M, or none of the above. Which do you want :p

T13R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Civic SiR II
Long time lurker, I just got a call from my dealer (Montreal, Canada) and thought I would share. I am third on their list but they called to advise they would have to refund my deposit and I would have to register directly with Honda Canada. But they told me nothing changes and that it was good that I got on their list early. They also told me however much cars they get in a delivery, that will be it for the year. So if they get 2 in 2023 they wouldn’t get anything else until 2024.

It seems I will have to go in next week for them to refund me and then have me register with Honda. We’ll see how that goes…

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
Long time lurker, I just got a call from my dealer (Montreal, Canada) and thought I would share. I am third on their list but they called to advise they would have to refund my deposit and I would have to register directly with Honda Canada. But they told me nothing changes and that it was good that I got on their list early. They also told me however much cars they get in a delivery, that will be it for the year. So if they get 2 in 2023 they wouldn’t get anything else until 2024.

It seems I will have to go in next week for them to refund me and then have me register with Honda. We’ll see how that goes…
ugh.. i will keep an eye on my phone... wait for a call... sigh.

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
Pretty sure it’s been stated numerous times, that there are blocks in the front suspension during shipping, which will be removed.
That car is from Japan and sitting on the lot. Pretty sure that it wouldn’t still be blocked. I could be very wrong though

DeSanke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Time for new one
Only thing shared today was that still no news
ugh.. i will keep an eye on my phone... wait for a call... sigh.
Today dealer gave a quick update...”news should be available later this month for color and release date”.

Was hoping to get confirmation about current deposit and letting it sit, or “lottery” process requiring a deposit refund.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car

Today dealer gave a quick update...”news should be available later this month for color and release date”.

Was hoping to get confirmation about current deposit and letting it sit, or “lottery” process requiring a deposit refund.
Colour has already been made public to Canada rofl.

Whoever your dealer is, they know shit nothing. I hate when they jusr say shit to make it feel like they know.

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3

makes me nervous knowing my dealer hasnt called me telling me about possible lottery system while other people are placing their "deposit" online on Honda system.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
makes me nervous knowing my dealer hasnt called me telling me about possible lottery system while other people are placing their "deposit" online on Honda system.
Don't worry, my primary dealer in which I have the besr chance of getting a FL5 hasn't heard of what I've been telling and asking them either.

It's a legit shit show man.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Theres an additional cost for installation too im guessing right?
yup...the wing on this car should be a simple install, the interior bits just double side on as well, so it's not worth having them install honestly.
Sponsored