• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

fchanovski

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Was pricing released for all 2023 models or just the SI? (excluding CTR of course)
Sponsored

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
:nono:

gsm told me that he just got off the phone with the rep & he said it might not show until early next year because of ā€œlast minute logistic issuesā€

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360

gsm told me that he just got off the phone with the rep & he said it might not show until early next year because of ā€œlast minute logistic issuesā€
call him a liar and show him the Richmond port pics!

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car

Sir this nothing but opinion and complete conjecture, please stop stirring up doom and gloom with baseless opinions not substantiated by facts. You are scaring the masses!

LoL J/k <3

ęƒ¹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Mind I ask which AB dealer this is?
St.Albert Honda. Donā€™t have much info about the dealershipā€™s source reliability as I am from BC.

tbh i was surprised to hear 7 for westwood honda. not sure if I can take their word for it.. although I had seen them move quite a few CTRs for FK8, 7 seems a lot for a burb dealer lol
Anything is possible right now lol. I have a deposit in Pacific Honda and unfortunately they still donā€™t have any info about the FL5.

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
Whats the VIN#?
Just called the dealer back to ask him the VIN#. After 2 minutes on hold, the salesperson I'm talking to tells me that it was a mistake on his behalf; apparently a Honda rep came to his dealership a couple of days back and told his manager that they were getting 1 Championship White Type R in January, but no number yet. Now I don't know what to say to that.............he told me earlier that if a dealer doesn't have any info on a Type R coming in yet then he wouldn't expect one to arrive before next year. Looks like the "minor logistics issue" might be a thing and we won't see customer cars on the road till 2023 Jan. On that note, just saw HondaPro Jason's insta story; looks like a Championship White Type R was spotted in LA: Might be a review unit.

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
While I may be wrong here, Iā€™m pretty sure @OsosikMedia took delivery of his Si last year before the media embargo was lifted.

So this leaves open the possibility of the car hitting dealerships in the next 3-4 weeks, right?

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
USA checking in here: called five local dealerships and they all said "nothing to report". They are not taking waitlists or deposits, either.

Two of the dealerships they will favor local buyers (e.g. same zip code) as opposed to out of state.

Two other dealerships had "wild guesses" that they'll have them on showrooms floors in January.

Crux_03

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport
Iā€™m in North Carolina and have a deposit down on a CTR that they will be selling at MSRP. Iā€™m #2 on the list and they said that itā€™s a really good place to be making it sound like I will be getting a car even if itā€™s next year. I keep calling and asking about info but they said that Honda isnā€™t telling them anything beyond whatā€™s been publicly announced.

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
As a New Englander Iā€™d almost rather wait until February as opposed to December to take delivery. I have a garage etc but Iā€™ll be too tempted to drive it lol

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
As a New Englander Iā€™d almost rather wait until February as opposed to December to take delivery. I have a garage etc but Iā€™ll be too tempted to drive it lol
If I get one in November then Iā€™ll be immediately taking it on a 2,000 mile road trip through snow and rain šŸ˜¬
Sponsored