• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Gillie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBP FL5
So many options in SoCal. Too bad it's gonna be impossible to find one at a reasonable price...

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
will there be more coming? or this that all for this year?
There will be more, this is just the first batch. I will say that some of the smaller dealership will not receive any more after this initial run. This rollout intends to satisfy as many dealerships as possible. Hence most 99% are only showing 1 or 2 at the moment

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
There will be more, this is just the first batch. I will say that some of the smaller dealership will not receive any more after this initial run. This rollout intends to satisfy as many dealerships as possible. Hence most 99% are only showing 1 or 2 at the moment
First batch mean that there might not be any rolling out until next allocation (november/december)?

Kuhal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 Honda Acty, '23 CT4-V Blackwing, '24 FL5
Hmm, the dealer I have a deposit at is not on the list, but another in the area is. Now for the old dilemma to wait or to try to get the earlier reservation.
Sponsored