• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
@AspecR

If it's not too much to ask, maybe tomorrow run a list for one you already did today and see if additional ones are added tomorrow for any particular state? Only if you are willing and able. I'm assuming not everything is officially in there and it would be interesting to see if/what additions there are.
I will run through some of these again but not til Friday after the embargo is lifted
Sponsored

hwheels

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Sport 6MT (sold while waiting for FL5)
i called salem today and they said "we don't have any information". bleh.

beaverton just straight up said "we don't have one coming". lies!
That’s funny. I just asked generally about it and he immediately said they were getting one and what they were going to charge over MSRP. 😂

hwheels

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Sport 6MT (sold while waiting for FL5)
I just called them. Markup is now 20k on that same car. What a joke lol
HA!!! What cheeky bastards 😂 they got legit interest and hiked the ADM. savages

Gillie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBP FL5
I just found out that my mother in law's sister's husband is the GM at a Honda dealership that has one coming in. Man, I am desparate.
Man it don't matter if he's your third cousin's ex-wife's high school classmate. Gotta call around if you want in on that first batch.

slysamba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s2000
Well, looks like I'm may be out. I was second in line when I put my deposit down in March for MSRP deal. Had some communication back and forth with the sales person who confirmed multiple times my place in line (via email) as well as no add-ons (via email). A month ago they salesman told me that they're adding a $2k package and its mandatory. After some thought I agreed as its still within reason, for me. Couple weeks ago I emailed him, and his sales manager responds saying the sales person is not longer there, and I'm 7th in line. I responded that I was 2nd in line. Sales manager said that one of the reasons the sales person was fired because it was for stuff like this and lying to customers. All this is probably BS anyways.

On top of that, my Si value dropped $10k so financially it doesn't make sense for me anymore either.

This was Crown Honda in Holland Michigan. Total BS
Oh lord. I'm number two, too. Who were you working with? I'll send them an email right now and see what story I get.

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Man it don't matter if he's your third cousin's ex-wife's high school classmate. Gotta call around if you want in on that first batch.
Our family has bought four Civics in the past 7 years from the same guy. Hopefully this can be the fifth!

Cmd. Doom

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback SGP 6MT
So far there are 9 2023 Type R’s listed on CarGurus, all with no picture or price. Each is listed as for sale by an ”Authorized Honda dealer”.

Last edited:

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R #21399 (sold). 2023 Type-R #912
So a dealer is arguing with me saying that they ordered their allocation with all the accessories. I told them that to my understanding Honda just randomly sent out their allocations without an order option. They are dead set on saying they don't even have a department to install the Honda accessories so it is how they ordered it. Any insight?

Cmd. Doom

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback SGP 6MT
This is what one Honda dealer says is on the Type R:

Technical
12.4 Gal. Fuel Tank
3.84 Axle Ratio
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
Battery w/Run Down Protection
Driver Control Ride Control Sport Tuned Suspension
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Engine Oil Cooler
Engine: 2.0L In-Line 4-Cylinder 16-Valve DOHC VTEC -inc: Turbocharger, 4-mode drive system (comfort/sport/individual/+R), direct injection and drive-by-wire throttle system
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
Front-Wheel Drive
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual w/Rev-Match Control -inc: lightweight single-mass flywheel and helical limited-slip differential
Safety
ABS And Driveline Traction Control
Airbag Occupancy Sensor
Back-Up Camera
Blind Spot Information (BSI) System Blind Spot
Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS) + Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and Rear Collision Warning
Collision Mitigation-Front
Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
Driver Monitoring-Alert
Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) w/Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) Lane Departure Warning
Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) w/Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) Lane Keeping Assist
Low Tire Pressure Warning
Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
Rear Child Safety Locks
Side Impact Beams
Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
Interior
1 12V DC Power Outlet
2 LCD Monitors In The Front
4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
6-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline, Height Adjustment and Fore/Aft Movement
60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
Air Filtration
Aluminum Gear Shifter Material
Bose Speakers
Cargo Features -inc: Tire Mobility Kit
Cargo Space Lights
Carpet Floor Trim
Compass
Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
Day-Night Rearview Mirror
Delayed Accessory Power
Digital Signal Processor
Digital/Analog Appearance
Distance Pacing
Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
Driver Foot Rest
Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
Exclusively-Designed High-Bolstered Sport Seats
Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
Fixed Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access and Windows
Front Center Armrest
Front Cupholder
Front Map Lights
Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
Full Cloth Headliner
Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Voltmeter, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Turbo/Supercharger Boost, Oil Temperature, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
Illuminated Glove Box
Immobilizer
Integrated Roof Antenna
Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
Leather Steering Wheel
Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
Outside Temp Gauge
Perimeter Alarm
Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
Power Rear Windows
Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock and Voice Activation
Radio: Bose Premium Audio System w/SiriusXM -inc: 12 speakers w/subwoofer, 9" color touchscreen and customizable feature settings, Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System w/voice recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic, HondaLink, wireless Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatibility, HD Radio, 1.5-amp USB smartphone/audio interface port in front console, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and streaming audio, SMS text message function, Radio Data System (RDS), Speed-Sensitive Volume Control (SVC) and wirel
Rear Cupholder
Redundant Digital Speedometer
Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
Roll-Up Cargo Cover
Seats w/Cloth Back Material
Simulated Suede Door Trim Insert
Suede-Effect Fabric Seating Surfaces -inc: double red stitching
Systems Monitor
Trip Computer
Turn-By-Turn Navigation Directions
Exterior
Auto On/Off Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
Black Grille
Black Power Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
Body-Colored Door Handles
Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Black Bumper Insert
Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fa