• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
I kinda ok the non-refundable, as they've told me prior to taking my deposit.
we'll see what happens.

System Motorsports

Thomson
CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Thomson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black (CBP) FK8 Civic Type R,
Well boys, I might be giving up my #1 spot for a SGP w/ $10K ADM. My MT Supra is finally ready this sat to pick up if all goes well....
msg me please! Looking for another allocation.

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
Honda Bellevue in WA is getting a white one in 3 weeks or so. No pre-sale, no deposits. Dealer plans to hold the car for about a month for people to come see it. They haven't decided pricing or exactly how they'll sell it, but they want it to go to a local enthusiast who won't flip it at the very least.

I kinda ok the non-refundable, as they've told me prior to taking my deposit.
we'll see what happens.
Which dealer is this?

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Honda Bellevue in WA is getting a white one in 3 weeks or so. No pre-sale, no deposits. Dealer plans to hold the car for about a month for people to come see it. They haven't decided pricing or exactly how they'll sell it, but they want it to go to a local enthusiast who won't flip it at the very least.

Which dealer is this?
I’m talking to them right now!

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Update here if you hear anything different 👀
He just called back. The guy repeated what you said — they want a loyal customer and someone local. He said he will talk to his GM and get back to me in a few minutes. He did also mention that there will be ADM, but how much is up to the GM. I’m OK with a little bit of ADM but not $20k.

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
in japan the same car is 34,190.03 dollars.
Do you think it's the car magically transports itself to the United States free of charge? Why are you even on these forums if all you do is talk shit?

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
@AspecR

Do you expect the systems to populate with more cars tomorrow given what happened today, or will it be about a week?

Did you happen to tally exactly how many cars you posted the other day, seemed to be less than 100?

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
Good luck!
Terrible waste of time...
first of all the car was sold for $15k over already, so I'm like why was I asked to come down?
the pit boss was also pretty rude...no need to deal...text me if the $15k falls thru, and $10k is accepted.

WattUpD

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 RSX Type S
Terrible waste of time...
first of all the car was sold for $15k over already, so I'm like why was I asked to come down?
the pit boss was also pretty rude...no need to deal...text me if the $15k falls thru, and $10k is accepted.
Geeezz someone bought for $15k already?!

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
Hey all, was able to secure a deal on a sonic gray pearl in Ohio with a 6k markup with some added accessories included. Total OTD ended up being about 54k. VIN secured along with the contract.

Also I do want to confirm that plenty of dealers today besides just the ones Aspec sent me had VINs that was not on what he sent me so im sure more are coming to dealer allocation inventory. However Aspec was awesome for doing that so thanks brody.

VIN is 000536 for anyone curious
Sponsored