• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
The US rail may be more congested or overwhelmed - who knows. US also has nearly as many cars in first wave that Canada is getting over three years.
shhhh...shhhh...conspiracy theory...maybe little green men with antennas are controlling this roll-out! :) honestly, even for me, it annoying to see y'all wait...I live vicariously thru you guys as well, so I wait for new FL5 news/content every day...any delay for you guys means less content for the forum :)
Sponsored

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
Indiana dealer reached out to me (Can't remember the dealer name but I can call back and ask). Let me know they received allocation on a SGP Type R. He said they were looking at getting it in 3-4 months. He seemed confident it would be marked up above MSRP, but not sure how much more.

If anyone wants the dealer name just let me know. Seems to confirm dealers are getting a new wave of allocations though.

thecaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Dealer just called me. No allocation this month. ☹

Banking on it just showing up and not being in the system at all according to what some of you guys have told me.

Soon!

FC3xAP2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 S2000
Indiana dealer reached out to me (Can't remember the dealer name but I can call back and ask). Let me know they received allocation on a SGP Type R. He said they were looking at getting it in 3-4 months. He seemed confident it would be marked up above MSRP, but not sure how much more.

If anyone wants the dealer name just let me know. Seems to confirm dealers are getting a new wave of allocations though.
What size is that dealer if you know?

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
No ETA on mine yet. Mine says it's in-transit but no date. At least according to my salesperson on Friday the 11th (not sure where he's getting it from).

I'm supposed to fly out to CA for a few days this week. Maybe they'll just let me pick it up from there? (yeah right)

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
yup...looking like it's december before these show

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yup...looking like it's december before these show
Kentucky dealer (Jeff wyler) just reached out to offer me their red one that they are expecting "any day now".

15-20k over rallye red

Edit: sales person literally said when I commented on the markup "yeah I don't quite understand it myself" 😂

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Kentucky dealer (Jeff wyler) just reached out to offer me their red one that they are expecting "any day now".

15-20k over rallye red

Edit: sales person literally said when I commented on the markup "yeah I don't quite understand it myself" 😂
Although the ADM sucks, Kentucky JW treat people decent. Cincy JW are asshats.

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Although the ADM sucks, Kentucky JW treat people decent. Cincy JW are asshats.
The gentleman did seem very courteous I will give him that.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
I always use my manners when asking for a free $15k lol
They dont decide it but at least they didn’t try to rationalize it or bullshit about it. That’s a dealer id go back to when things die down but not the other.
Sponsored