• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
They’re not marking up on msrp, but you are required to purchase a tons of packages. And there’s one going as far as asking you to purchase a car from them for 20k and you’re trading it in right away, and they pay you 5k for trade in. There’s a lot of ways to get around the law lol

A0559B36-A704-4DD8-BECC-A9B95429BC33.jpeg
Wheaton auto group are a bunch of crooks. Everytime I lookup a car on Auto trader the most expensive ones that are priced way out of reality are at Wheaton.

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
There are multiple ways around that, which some of the Canadian dealerships are adopting to maximize profits. At least America is upfront about it, some Canadian dealerships will charge exorbitant prices for accessories and services that you could get done yourself.
There is no more honesty in Paying 25k ADM’s as there is in being charged 10k for a 3M wrap and 5K for ceramic coating. Greed is greed. And I firmly believe in Karma…

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
There is no more honesty in Paying 25k ADM’s as there is in being charged 10k for a 3M wrap and 5K for ceramic coating. Greed is greed. And I firmly believe in Karma…
The greatest gift and freedom we have (in all things) is the choice to decide for ourselves.

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
I am ready to buy 10 Type Rs at MSRP just saying 😆

Markup shaming is such a strange concept. Usually dudes "flex" about how much money they got ie in this context they can afford to pay markup. Here dudes flex about not being able to afford the asking price others can swing under the guise of financial literacy. If I can afford to pay adm who is more financially literate? Is it really your financial literacy talking or are you closet hating the patriarchy that allowed someone to obtain money you don't have? 🇺🇸

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR

Markup shaming is such a strange concept. Usually dudes "flex" about how much money they got ie in this context they can afford to pay markup. Here dudes flex about not being able to afford the asking price others can swing under the guise of financial literacy. If I can afford to pay adm who is more financially literate? Is it really your financial literacy talking or are you closet hating the patriarchy that allowed someone to obtain money you don't have? 🇺🇸
I’ve never had anyone brag to me about how big of a pimp they are because they paid $5000 for a TV that costs $3000. But I have seen people brag that they’ve got it for $2500.

Paying almost $100,000.00 for a Honda Civic after the term of a loan(which is how these desperate buyers will most likely be paying) is foolishness, not a flex.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR

Patiently waiting on @Boostlag's response to this one :popcorn:

Geezer

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Ok comrade the majority of owners are simps and having money to buy what you wish is lame good to know 😆

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
if you wanna pay markup thats cool but don't use some lame justification to do so. Just man up, say i'm a Type R simp.
lol...how many honda's or type r's have you owned?

FelixFJ40

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 CX-5, ‘16 4Runner
Does anyone have any intel on when the Midwest (Southeast Michigan, specifically) will start seeing some more cars hit the dealers?

The tracker map looks like there hasn't been much action in the past several weeks. I'm #3 at my dealer (deposit down a year ago), but they still claim they have no idea when they'll get their first allocation.
Sponsored