• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
At least it’s available now. No need to wait for allocation.
Sponsored

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
Please someone email Honda of America customer relations and ask them why the f they haven't slapped Gilman Honda for that. We should all review bomb them on google and anywhere else we can.

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Honda of Elmhurst near Chicago just got in their Rallye Red allocation. They just messaged me about it and came out the door asking 10k adm. So 53k before TTL. Might be able to negotiate it down.

vthor85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Supra, 1993 Supra, 2023 Type R
Just got back from a dealer that I was prepared to pay the markup but these cucks refused to removed like 6-7k worth of accessories in mudguards, clearbra, wheel locks, security system lol. Buncha garbage. I just walked away. Told myself I wont be sucked into a stupid deal. The markup is already hard to swallow as it is.

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
@Boostlag AutoNation Dulles is "only" marking up 5k for their grey one. Seems like MSRP is def on the way in our area

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
@Boostlag AutoNation Dulles is "only" marking up 5k for their grey one. Seems like MSRP is def on the way in our area
That'll be gone soon. Does that include mandatory accessories or straight 5k ADM?

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
That'll be gone soon. Does that include mandatory accessories or straight 5k ADM?
Straight 5k from what I understand. I passed on it cause I don't want grey and I already have an MSRP deal locked. No doubt it'll go fast in this area

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
sonic is the only color i wouldn't pay a bump on

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
I'm in the wait and see crowd, I don't need a new sports car right as snow season is coming up. Besides I'm starting to lean towards the Type S.
Sponsored